Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If there is a "God", I fucking hate him l

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
I've been a non-believer for almost 10 years, but recently I caught myself thinking about how much I would hate a creator in case he existed.

When I was a christian the only thing I asked from that bitch was love, and I was denied. Not material stuff or sinful related desires, only love...

This son of a bitch made a shit world, full of injustice, rape, death, loliness and still ask to be worshipped. FUCK HIM.

I wish I could KILL that motherfuckrr right now.

FUCK GOD

COWARDS! RATS!

GOD MADE YOU INCEL AND YOU ARE AFRAID TO CRITICIZE THAT FUCKING SON OF A BITCH

Why are you guys so afraid of this mf

If there's a god I wanna slit his fucking throat.

I've been a non-believer for almost 10 years, but recently I caught myself thinking about how much I would hate a creator in case he existed.

When I was a christian the only thing I asked from that bitch was love, and I was denied. Not material stuff or sinful related desires, only love...

This son of a bitch made a shit world, full of injustice, rape, death, loliness and still ask to be worshipped. FUCK HIM.

FUCK GOD
I stopped being a Christian too. Yahweh is a power tripping asshole. That's why I call him Yaldabaoth.

FUCK GOD
I remember cursing at God alone in my room when I was 13. Got bullied because I was short, ugly and introverted in middle school. No one ever came to my defense even though I prayed for God for mercy everyday. I resented him so much even though I still believed he was real. Not anymore. I realized with time that if God even exists, he abandoned me long, long ago.

GOD MADE YOU INCEL AND YOU ARE AFRAID TO CRITICIZE THAT FUCKING SON OF A BITCH
I will never understand incel religionmaxxers tbh, but almost every gray I've seen preaching about religion here got exposed as a fakecel sooner or later, time will tell about the rest.

FUCK GOD
I wouldn't worry about it too much. They're more than likely. No god , and the fact that you figured this out means you're smarter than ninety percent of these religious not cases out here.

god exists. However, he's a Sadistic, Cruel monster that takes pleasure in making his own creation suffer, the very humans he made. We were made to exist in this world just to bear the brunt of his Sadistic game. We are truly the lowest of god's creations, because at least the butterfly or ant is blissfully unaware of the cruelty around it. The worst joke of all is our own instincts prevent us from ending this Cruel game, and our own societies punish those who attempt to exercise their right to die with indefinite confinement.

No such thing as a God that is constantly angry at his creation for doing things he already pre-determined them to do before he enslaved mankind.

It is simply illogical.

I bought a book containing 12 devil names once, I dont ermember its name and I never used it but apparently you can summon them using their names, there was also rituals in the book, maybe somebody knows the name.

Maybe use that.

I bought a book containing 12 devil names once, I dont ermember its name and I never used it but apparently you can summon them using their names, there was also rituals in the book, maybe somebody knows the name.
Nobody would know the name. That description is too vague. There are so many grimoires available.

how to summon a succubus?

Nobody would know the name. That description is too vague. There are so many grimoires available.

it was this one

Right now I use it to store my letters from the TVlicencecucks I dont think the demons will appreciate this

how to summon a succubus?
They come to u in a dream

I fucked one before it felt so real even though I never had sex before It felt like having sex would feel, idk somehow it felt right. Maybe its just wired into our heads.

I also remember praying to god to give me a girlfriend. he was never interested in giving me one until I gave up.

"ChAd AnD StAcY wilL gO tO HelL"

BIG FAT COPE

If god is real incels would be more likely to go to Hell

Last edited:
I can never forgive this God for making me miss out on young love and I am forever enraged at him if he exists

Season 5 Nickelodeon GIF

Regardless of your religious status, do not fuck with grimoires. Just stay away from them. Nothing good can come of it.

They come to u in a dream

I fucked one before it felt so real even though I never had sex before It felt like having sex would feel, idk somehow it felt right. Maybe its just wired into our heads.
I would unironically suggest going to church or something. I would not want to fuck with anything like that. Burn the book. I dunno.

Whatever spiritual forces you’re interacting with, they certainly don’t have your best interest in mind and they’re not doing it out of the kindness of their heart.

Lul atheistcels blaming God for man's wrongdoing

Now is not the time to make all powerful enemies.

I would not want to fuck with anything like that. Burn the book. I dunno.

Whatever spiritual forces you’re interacting with, they certainly don’t have your best interest in mind and they’re not doing it out of the kindness of their heart.
I have this same mindset jfl

season 7 episode 21 GIF

I’m religious, but organized religion is a scam, and Christianity in America is completely twisted to fit social norms.

I’m not even entirely sold on the infallibility of the Bible, but of there if God is kind and loving, He’ll hopefully forgive me if I mess something up doctrinally or pick the wrong book or whatever.

I think God transcends man-made religions. How could God punish a man born in the Amazon rainforest for never going to Catholic mass? Surely there must be a way to worship God and be loved by him outside of organized religion. It wouldn’t be fair otherwise.

And if I’m wrong, who cares. That’s it. The issue becomes when your man-made religion tells you to do shit like cut your cock up.

I have this same mindset jfl
Swinging Heat Wave GIF by lilcozynostril

Assuming you can summon creatures like that, if they truly just wanted to help out humanity and grant wishes, the world would be a much better place than it is.

I hate witch bitches.

>D*mons are just misunderstood, and they’ll just help you out.

Really? Then why don’t those guys go out and conjure some sandwiches for the all the homeless. Either they’re not real or they’re real and don’t wanna help. Either way, you shouldn’t interact with them.