Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story If there were an anthology-style incel Christmas special, what would your story be?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Imagine there was an incel Christmas special with musical numbers and celebrity guest stars and everything. Set in the backdrop of wonderful Inceldia during Christmastime. It would be an anthology of stories that standalone, but also loosely intersect at points. Small things in one story affect small things in another. Culminating in the finale on Christmas Day.

If you were in it, what would your story be? Would you sing a song?

If you were in it, what would your story be? Would you sing a song?
it would be my story of me contemplating my suicide, all alone in my room. weeping both in christmas and in new years eve when all of humanity is having the time of its life having sex and being around with people who would mourn their deaths

it would be my story of me contemplating my suicide, all alone in my room. weeping both in christmas and in new years eve when all of humanity is having the time of its life having sex and being around with people who would mourn their deaths

Would you sing a song?

And after your song, there would be a knock on the door...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back