Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If this guy is considered ugly by the foids, us ugly ethnics should all commit a mass suicide.

Just another guy who wants to brag about what he has. He once showed also all his money into the camera. He want to show us that he has a driver licence and owns a car.
@rightfulcel @Barnacle @Damo the incel and @unsettling

he has a bunch of redeeming traits. why do you think he isn't getting luck?

Iirc he got laid before

He's white so he mogs me. If an average white guy can't get laid then there's no way a mediocre ricecel like me can get anything at all.

I think its going to get to the point that eventually even normies will be on incel.co because I have noticed that more and more average to good looking men are having trouble getting foids and I also think feminism has played a large part in why this is happening.

Looks a bit like that Linkin Park guy.

he looks like a manlet so thats probably why

Does this guy have hair? He's wearing a cap so baldness might be fucking him

EDIT:
Go to 8:09

He mentions "napoleon complex"

manlet confirmed

I think its going to get to the point that eventually even normies will be on incel.co because I have noticed that more and more average to good looking men are having trouble getting foids and I also think feminism has played a large part in why this is happening.
he looks like a manlet so thats probably why

Heightpill probably fucked him up, he could slay beckies if he was 6'2.

suicide is cucked

he is short and bald, but overall not bad looking
he uses hats and beanies to hide his baldness
it's over for hatcels
I enjoy his videos... he is very blackpilled

Iirc he got laid before
This was his wife (or girl he was about to marry I don't remember) who died.

maxresdefault.jpg

Thumbnail of this video.

Just another guy who wants to brag about what he has. He once showed also all his money into the camera. He want to show us that he has a driver licence and owns a car.
Just buy a horse instead of a car bro

You need everything these days, fuck. Guy has a great face and obviously has some money to throw at women (not like it helps much but it doesn't hurt). All it takes is being short and everyone treats you like a 14 year old. Height is so important, if you are short people will not listen to you or respect you or even treat you like a person, even if your face is good like this guy. You act confident and people say you have a napoleon complex. You act respectful and stay quiet and people will walk all over you.

There is no winning. Unless you are a super celebrity its over if you are below 5 foot 9. Even ugly guys who are tall can demand some sort of respect, even if they have super low smv.

Rope stocks will be on the rise in the 2020s

Jfl at saying is good looking, baldness makes almost every man instant 4/10.Brutal how this is so common yet if you wear a wig or something like that you'll be ridiculed while women are allowed to wear all that fake up poison to increase their SMV and no one cares.

This is what I mean. 6-7/10 guys can't even get anything on tinder anymore. He might match with a few girls who will use him for attention but it won't lead to anything.

It's so fucking over in 2020.

Last edited:
I actually like this guy. Also hard to determine his age as he already looked 30 in 2006.

You need everything these days, fuck. Guy has a great face and obviously has some money to throw at women (not like it helps much but it doesn't hurt). All it takes is being short and everyone treats you like a 14 year old. Height is so important, if you are short people will not listen to you or respect you or even treat you like a person, even if your face is good like this guy. You act confident and people say you have a napoleon complex. You act respectful and stay quiet and people will walk all over you.

There is no winning. Unless you are a super celebrity its over if you are below 5 foot 9. Even ugly guys who are tall can demand some sort of respect, even if they have super low smv.

Rope stocks will be on the rise in the 2020s

I actually like this guy. Also hard to determine his age as he already looked 30 in 2006.
I like him too... His rants are very relatable. He is blackpilled to the core. I think he is 35 yo... but I'm not sure

not chad = ugly, welcome to current year

"I should just not say anything because it always leads to the stupid advice..." Truth. Keep your mouth shut outside of those who've already experienced and acknowledged what you're talking about.

He looks like a framelet manlet. He wont have success on tinder but he looks like he could get a girlfriend if he didnt sound so suicidal and depressed.

He looks like he's short and living in New York certainly doesn't help. Still has some redeeming features and would probably do better in a place like Fresno or Tucson. Could probably pull some wannabe gangbanger Mexican bitch who's similarly short in those cities.

This was his wife (or girl he was about to marry I don't remember) who died.

maxresdefault.jpg

Thumbnail of this video.

Yo thats not his wife, his wife was black
He showed a photo from their marriage in one video
He is a mentalcel who can't get over his wife death

He also has tattoos, he is an attention seeker.

They want to mog us to the point where we commit suicide, trying to enact drivers-licensecel genocide through legal means.we must not give in

He's got a near average face but he's short and framecel. That's why he's unattractive overall. Makes sense to me.
Right, why is anyone surprised this guy isn’t getting laid? We know foids only want Chads and this guy isn’t one.