Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If two foids decided to befriend you, what would be the reasonable thing for you to think?

Please read post before answering.

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Help me resolve a dispute on Discord.

Here's an entirely hypothetical scenario.

You're a truecel. You're alone at a bar or restaurant or whatever because you're travelling, and out of a sudden two white Stacylites start a conversation with you. You talk to them for a couple of hours, they're the driving force behind the conversation because you're a high inhib truecel. They tell you they didn't think it was right for anybody to dine alone, so that's why they wanted to start chatting with you. At the end of the evening they thought it was fun to hang out and they invite you to lunch at an upmarket restaurant the next day.

Since you're a truecel and have never, ever had a foid strike up a conversation with you, which of the two thoughts in the poll would be the more reasonable thing for you to think?

Last edited:
100% ulterior motive

You're a truecel. You're alone at a bar or restaurant or whatever because you're travelling, and out of a sudden two white Stacylites strike up a conversation with you. You talk to them for a couple of hours, they're the driving force behind the conversation because you're a high inhib truecel. They tell you they didn't think it was right for anybody to dine alone, so that's why they wanted to strike up a conversation with you.

Pitying me, I would assume.

Story for a blog or to convert me into something
Nigga is this you:feelsseriously:
Why did you say you don’t want any friends in my thread?

Story for a blog or to convert me into something

In this hypothetical scenario they don't know you're blackpilled, they are just random strangers.

Virtue signalers, or they way people donate money to poor to feel better about themselves. they probably felt bad for you

I'm not a schizocel, but I would fear for my life.

I'm getting set up

I would be pretty skeptical, but i’d go have lunch just to see what happens.

I’d say if the person is a real truecel then I have to pick the option that it’s a scam by undercover FBI agents wanting to record your motives/beliefs as they are obviously aware that the person will not be trapped in normie bluepill delusion.

It would be because I’m a nice person and completely non sexually threatening. :feelsrope:

Probably assumed you have money and wanted to get an orbiter, or feds.

Literally had this happen to me in high school and they did it to bully me

They are probably not law enforcement but just scammers that will eventually try to trick you into thinking you’re their best friend so as to get you paying for all or nearly all your future meals together. :feelshehe:

The only other alternatives I can think of is perhaps they are a lesbian couple genuinely looking for a harmless male friend in their life who will obviously not try to seduce them because they can immediately tell a low value trucel from a high tier normie, Chad or Chadlite just by looking at him. :feelsthink:

Another alternative answer is perhaps they are extremely religious and trying to score points with
Jesus or someother deity by forcing themselves to befriend you? :feelsugh:

They are probably not law enforcement but just scammers that will eventually try to trick you into thinking you’re their best friend so as to get you paying for all or nearly all your future meals together. :feelshehe:

The only other alternatives I can think of is perhaps they are a lesbian couple genuinely looking for a harmless male friend in their life who will obviously not try to seduce them because they can immediately tell a low value trucel from a high tier normie, Chad or Chadlite just by looking at him. :feelsthink:

Another alternative answer is perhaps they are extremely religious and trying to score points with
Jesus or someother deity by forcing themselves to befriend you? :feelsugh:
Hmm, in this entirely hypothetical scenario they are purportedly white-collar professionals who are several years older so are financially stable.

The lesbian couple/religion angle I haven't considered. Great insight.

Pitying me, I would assume
Virtue signalers, or they way people donate money to poor to feel better about themselves. they probably felt bad for you
>Foid
>Pity or empathy
:feelsugh:
Foids only virtue signal when everyone else is doing it as they are void of individuality. If you're by yourself they'll let you rot.
Literally had this happen to me in high school and they did it to bully me
This is the only reason a foid will interact with you. There is nothing sweeter to a foid than mental anguish and to act as bait to lure you to Chad so he can beat the shit out of you and she can get extra dickings as a reward.

Say goodbye to your kidney.

:fuk: ppe bragging again. hypothetical ok

They want to make me their slave and orbitor. Ugly men tend to fall for these tricks, but all foids, without exception, are friendly to non-chads only if they have some hidden motives.

@PPEcel if you tell me more about what those foids said then maybe I can help you recognise the set up
What do you think these foids said in this entirely hypothetical scenario?

What do you think these foids said in this entirely hypothetical scenario?
You tell me. What a foid could say in your hypothetical scenario

They are gonna kill you,trust me i saw it in a movie. :feelswhat:

What if, in this entirely hypothetical scenario, they seemed to have more money than you do?
Pretend to be bluepilled and figure out what they want while keeping your guard up

it’s a scam by undercover FBI agents wanting to record your motives/beliefs as they are obviously aware that the person will not be trapped in normie bluepill delusion.

Are they? How are they themselves also not trapped in the same bluepill delusion? You're saying the feds are based and blackpilled?

Are they? How are they themselves also not trapped in the same bluepill delusion? You're saying the feds are based and blackpilled?
I’m not implying that they’re blackpilled It’s more to do so with the fact that feds know ugly men would be incel thus taking the blackpill I said trapped in bluepill delusion just for the extra humor effect

I’m not implying that they’re blackpilled It’s more to do so with the fact that feds know ugly men would be incel thus taking the blackpill I said trapped in bluepill delusion just for the extra humor effect
Feds me

Definitely an ulterior motive. These stacylites would have no reason to engage with a subhuman unless it were to benefit them in some way.

I would be wondering what they were after.

Boredom/pity. Or just looking for a new simp

If you're in school, especially a STEM student, then it's because they want you for free homework help

"Omg you're so smart can you tutor me?"

My spider sense would be up immediately to very suspicious activity.

Check your pocket, check your bags, count your cash, make sure your phone and car key is still there.