Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If user 6'4cel is the user 6ft4 from Lookism then he is, IIRC, an IRISH SLAYER OF JB

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
There was a guy on Lookism when I had one foot out of the door because it was infested with chadlites who slayed a couple of JB. I think he was Irish. He had severe BDD. If the user here, @"6'4cel" is the same user then I'm putting him on ignore. Also, IIRC he was a racistcel. He got mad cuz he was in McDonalds around 1am when some blacks were pestering? or chatting up? (can't remember which) some white JB. Not sure why it bothered him when he slays white JB himself anyway.

Why do chadlites feel an affinity with incels and FAs just because they are sub8?

Isn't he a super mod on lookism? INSTANT BAN BOYOS.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Isn't he a super mod on lookism? INSTANT BAN BOYOS.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

WHY WON'T CHADLITES JUST FUCK OFF AND LEAVE US ALONE? Why do the opt to post here instead of fucking their Tinder matches????

lmao at being 6'4 white, AND chadlite and still being emasculated by some black hs kid

FACEandLMS said:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

WHY WON'T CHADLITES JUST FUCK OFF AND LEAVE US ALONE?

He is not a Chadlite by any means, though. His maxilla is absolutely awful and his face is, I would say, maybe a 5.5-6 or so.

What he proves is, if you're above average looking (even if only slightly), tall, white, have a nice body and you're low inhib, you'll slay. You don't need a model tier face like some incels think, you just need to be above average and low inhib.

u9PxS8g.png

This 5.5-6 PSL guy slays, which proves that you don't need Chadlite looks to do well with women.

He does perhaps proves the importance of gymcelling for males in the 4-6 category.

CopingGymcel said:
He is not a Chadlite by any means, though. His maxilla is absolutely awful and his face is, I would say, maybe a 5.5-6 or so.

What he proves is, if you're above average looking (even if only slightly), tall, white, have a nice body and you're low inhib, you'll slay. You don't need a model tier face like some incels think, you just need to be above average and low inhib.

u9PxS8g.png

This 5.5-6 PSL guy slays, which proves that you don't need Chadlite looks to do well with women.

He does perhaps proves the importance of gymcelling for males in the 4-6 category.

NICE DETECTIVING, BOYO. That's him.

This guy, who has had his dick up in TEENAGE GIRLS is #metoo 'ing on this forum. JUST KNOW THAT.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

@TheVman ANOTHER ONE

FACEandLMS said:

This guy, who has had his dick up in TEENAGE GIRLS is #metoo 'ing on this forum. JUST KNOW THAT.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

@TheVman ANOTHER ONE

I am starting to think some of them are coming over here just for the luls when Lookism is loading overly slow.

It's definitely the same user, as you can see by looking at some of his posts.

CopingGymcel said:

u9PxS8g.png

How do you know if the maxilla is good or not?

CopingGymcel said:
I am starting to think some of them are coming over here just for the luls when Lookism is loading overly slow.

We have no way of stopping them infiltrating. For fuck's sake. Why do they wan to associate with us so badly?

i will suicide bomb these motherfuckers if i have to.

FACEandLMS said:

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

@TheVman ANOTHER ONE

Why are we letting these people in. THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

FACEandLMS said:
We have no way of stopping them infiltrating. For fuck's sake. Why do they wan to associate with us so badly?

The same reason a woman will lead you on and give you  IOI, although she will rather get thrown into an active volcano than recieve your genes. V L I D A T I O N.

NeverSubmit said:
How do you know if the maxilla is good or not?

He posted a side-profile pic once and has complained about it before.

poobear needs to fix the server

FACEandLMS said:

I guess they figure since we're red pilled and so are they, that "they = us." Pretty hilarious and stupid reasoning, but that's probably it.

And they probably feel incel when they go without sex for a month.

@Faceandlms Look at this thread if you want some pure suifuel https://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-new-haircut

CopingGymcel said:
I guess they figure since we're red pilled and so are they, that "they = us." Pretty hilarious and stupid reasoning, but that's probably it.

And they probably feel incel when they go without sex for a month.

@Faceandlms Look at this thread if you want some pure suifuel https://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-new-haircut

Pic is deleted.

LOL at lookism. Literally goodlooking chadlites wishing they had 2 points more in looks to become FULL CHADS.

FACEandLMS said:
Pic is deleted.

LOL at lookism. Literally goodlooking chadlites wishing they had 2 points more in looks to become FULL CHADS.

I screenshotted it now (get ready to rage):

uowBGnj.jpg

No wonder you left that place, lol.

Those faggots trying to get their little bit of extra validation and then deleting pic. NOT ON MY WATCH!

CopingGymcel said:
I screenshotted it now (get ready to rage):

uowBGnj.jpg

No wonder you left that place, lol.

Those faggots trying to get their little bit of extra validation and then deleting pic. NOT ON MY WATCH!

LITERALLY the only reason I don't want lookism's servers to be set on fire is cuz the chadlight motherfuckers would all migrate here.

I am not him.
I was on lookism 2+ years ago before it turned into complete chad central with female posters tho

I will nver understand why people who are able to get laid come here, why a forum for incels of all places? If you are interested in discussing aesthetics, there are better forums for that out there. If you are interested in discussing sex, there are better places for that too. They must be either doing it to troll or feel better about being better than us, there is no other option.

If I ever get a gf and lose my V card I will turn my back to this place and never look back

CopingGymcel said:

u9PxS8g.png

This guy is like a 3.5

jackbud said:
This guy is like a 3.5

If he was actually a 3.5, he wouldn't get laid so easily and so often, now would he?

6'4 cant be incel.

The OP isn't even incel wtf is he talking about he got with single mothers.

I last seen that guy years ago, he was complaining about not slaying, was only approaching one girl who was flaking on him constantly and he would moan about it. Now after supposed use of tren and enough incel rage he's probably lower inhibited, jaded enough to know not to run after these bitches and doing decent with mediocre girls. The fact that he was forum threads about slaying or not is indicative of the fact he's still not a slayer.

CopingGymcel said:
FACEandLMS said:
FOR FUCK'S SAKE
@TheVman ANOTHER ONE
Lookism is absolutely dead site to what it once was. I can see chadlites coming here but not really staying cause they get bored when not bragging and will soon leave after imo.

TommyRiordan said:
I last seen that guy years ago, he was complaining about not slaying, was only approaching one girl who was flaking on him constantly and he would moan about it. Now after supposed use of tren and enough incel rage he's probably lower inhibited, jaded enough to know not to run after these bitches and doing decent with mediocre girls. The fact that he was forum threads about slaying or not is indicative of the fact he's still not a slayer.

TommyRiordan said:

Another Lookism poster. Why are you all coming here?

I got with single mothers? I got one with one? A very important distinction.

jackbud said:
This guy is like a 3.5

If he is a 3.5, then I need to be thrown off a cliff right fucking now.

FACEandLMS said:
Another Lookism poster. Why are you all coming here?

I got with single mothers? I got one with one? A very important distinction.

You posted pics you've slayed at least 3-4 girls. One was latin I remember. Complete brag post. One was a random young white girl you seen once and never saw again.

Now you come on acting like you're not a lookism poster but an incel? 

You posted pics of you out with your friends and talked about having friends all the time, you're a complete fraud.

CopingGymcel said:
u9PxS8g.png

Idk how you rate but he’s easily a 7/10. He has a shit forward growth but even then he still looks good due to eye area and lower third. You rated him unfairly...I can totally see why he gets laid effortlessly.

Octopusgun2 said:
Idk how you rate but he’s easily a 7/10. He has a shit forward growth but even then he still looks good due to eye area and lower third. You rated him unfairly...I can totally see why he gets laid effortlessly.

Look closely at his upper lip and the space below his eyes

His upper jaw is clinically deformed

TommyRiordan said:
You posted pics you've slayed at least 3-4 girls. One was latin I remember. Complete brag post. One was a random young white girl you seen once and never saw again.

You posted pics of you out with your friends and talked about having friends all the time, you're a complete fraud.

FRIENDS?

SO you think cuz I have friends I can't be incel.

I have approached over 200 women and been rejected by most of them. I am CELEBATE against my wishes and despite my trying. I wonder if there is a word for it.

FACEandLMS said:
FRIENDS?

I have approached over 200 women and been rejected by most of them. I am CELEBATE against my wishes and despite my trying. I wonder if there is a word for it.

Yeah you have fucking friends and you have POSTED PICS OF YOUR SLAYS IN ONE THREAD - TRYING TO MAKE OTHERS JEALOUS. You conveniently ignored that part of my post (which you know you did) thus you are not EVEN CLOSE to an incel. 

" I have approached over 200 women and been rejected by most of them."

"rejected by most of them"

Is that all of them. 200 is small for a lot of fucking people you spastic. You are not FUCKING INCEL and you are coming on here calling out others. Go back to Jamaica as your Welsh commander told your ancestors.

TommyRiordan said:
Yeah you have fucking friends and you have POSTED PICS OF YOUR SLAYS IN ONE THREAD - TRYING TO MAKE OTHERS JEALOUS. You conveniently ignored that part of my post (which you know you did) thus you are not EVEN CLOSE to an incel. 

" I have approached over 200 women and been rejected by most of them."

"rejected by most of them"

Is that all of them. 200 is small for a lot of fucking people you spastic. You are not FUCKING INCEL and you are coming on here calling out others. Go back to Jamaica as your Welsh commander told your ancestors.

I've never called myself a virgin here. I said I can't get a gf despite trying.

And if you think I'm a fraud, and you've seen how ugly I am then you are effectively saying that looks don't matter. 

I am incel/Forever Alone because my face is subhuman, but I have made more effort to get a gf than most people on this board. I am also a testiment to the importance of being NT as guys better looking than me on the forum have had less interactions with women than me.

Why are you here anyway? I left your fucking piece of shit chadlite forum, but cuz you are obsessed with me, you have come here to try and discredit me. Why not fuck off back to Lookism and fap over Lachowski?

So, please pick one: 

- either I am ugly but got laid because I am NT and approached 100s of women and have low standards and am a decade older than the average poster here -- all out of LUCK, NUMBER'S GAME, and due to my success being before Tinder and smartphones.

OR

- looks don't matter cuz I got laid and I'm ugly

See, when I give people one of those options to pick then their whole argument starts unravelling.

I doubt many people on this board and flown to a different country for a woman before. I FUCKING HAVE. 

I doubt many people here have flown to fucking California for COSMETIC SURGERY before. I FUCKING HAVE.

The SHEER EFFORT I have put into getting a gf cannot be overlooked. NO I AM NOT A VIRGIN, but this site shouldn't be an echo-chamber of virgins dreaming up theories from the BASEMENT. It is also BENEFICIAL to have the INSIGHT from UGLY GUYS who have managed to get laid but who are still UNWANTED BY WOMEN FOR THE MOSTPART.

You are literally here because a black guy is making valued contributions to a community and forum and that upsets your fucking potato-famine Irish white superior masterrace genetics.

FACEandLMS said:

And if you think I'm a fraud, and you've seen how ugly I am then you are effectively saying that looks don't matter. 

I am incel/Forever Alone because my face is subhuman, but I have made more effort to get a gf than most people on this board. I am also a testiment to the importance of being NT as guys better looking than me on the forum have had less interactions with women than me.

Why are you here anyway? I left your fucking piece of shit chadlite forum, but cuz you are obsessed with me, you have come here to try and discredit me. Why not fuck off back to Lookism and fap over Lachowski?

So, please pick one: 

- either I am ugly but got laid because I am NT and approached 100s of women and have low standards and am a decade older than the average poster here -- all out of LUCK, NUMBER'S GAME, and due to my success being before Tinder and smartphones.

OR

See, when I give people one of those options to pick then their whole argument starts unravelling.

Again, why are you here???

how many girls u fucked?

FACEandLMS said:

So, please pick one: 

OR

Again, why are you here???

You have had a gf you lying FUCKING cunt. You posted more on lookism than I did (YOU WERE A FUCKING MOD). And yeah the whole bolded bullshit, not everyone suffers from black and white thinking and is autistic on here. You have documented your whole NT lifestyle. The only person you are fooling is yourself. 

So unlucky you had to go into niggermaxxing and rage when someone called you out for your race, THEN you lost sight of your goals of pretending you're incel and bragged about banging white girls. You are such a fraud it's un-fucking-believable. You keep calling out others for being on a site I was barely on (Puahate is where I started, still here), and that you were active on 1000x more than me on like it's an insult. Why are you here again?

im gonna get a nice bit of gammon with mustard, mmmm

TommyRiordan said:
You have had a gf you lying FUCKING cunt. You posted more on lookism than I did (YOU WERE A FUCKING MOD). And yeah the whole bolded bullshit, not everyone suffers from black and white thinking and is autistic on here. You have documented your whole NT lifestyle. The only person you are fooling is yourself. 

So unlucky you had to go into niggermaxxing and rage when someone called you out for your race, THEN you lost sight of your goals of pretending you're incel and bragged about banging white girls. You are such a fraud it's un-fucking-believable. You keep calling out others for being on a site I was barely on (Puahate is where I started, still here), and that you were active on 1000x more than me on like it's an insult. Why are you here again?

You have shown your hand. I am putting you on ignore. 

In your next post, why don't you tell everyone how my ex gf was a single mum who wanted me to send her kid to a private school?

FACEandLMS said:

In your next post, why don't you tell everyone how my ex gf was a single mum who wanted me to send her kid to a private school?

Weird you have had an ex gf when you just said....

FACEandLMS said:

TommyRiordan said:
Weird you have had an ex gf when you just said....

I had a gf in 2008 when I had HAIR and was younger -- and after approaching girls every Fri and Sat for a decade, and being NT. After all THAT, I got ONE single mum GF. I guess that means I can get one tomorrow in 2018.

Silly me posting about not being able to get a gf when I should have been getting a gf. Doh!

AGAIN, WHY ARE YOU HERE??? I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO BE AROUND LESS ETHNICS? WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME HERE?

[quote="6']

So OP is a chad, what a turn of events.

costanza-answering-machine.gif

[/quote]

I am ugly but got laid so looks don't matter.

RIGHT???

FACEandLMS said:

QONVIyz.gif

jfl @ women's entitlement

FACEandLMS said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
Anyone who calls me a fraud obv hasn't seen my picture.

Oh im not calling you a fraud, I'm calling the fakcels frauds. I subbed to your channel btw

I've been saying this since I came here but I dunno how you think lookism.net is an incel forum when half of the members look there better than most normies. Reminder they rated Brad Pitt as 5/10

FACEandLMS said:
Anyone who calls me a fraud obv hasn't seen my picture.

i bet u look better than me!

FACEandLMS said:
TommyRiordan said:
FRIENDS?

FAKECEL

testacccount99 said:
FACEandLMS said:
TommyRiordan said:
FRIENDS?
FAKECEL

Incel stands for "involuntary celibate". Just because he has friends doesn't mean he's not an incel...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back