Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If women want to talk to you, YOU'RE A FAKECEL

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Based gatekeeping ngl
You've told people their looks aren't their reason they can't get a female friend on prioroccasion, but now if you have ever spoken to a female you're fakecel?

Lol.

You've told people their looks aren't their reason they can't get a female friend on prioroccasion, but now if you have ever spoken to a female you're fakecel?

Lol.
Didnt say i agreed lol? Just said based

absolutely true
even orbiters cant be incel,women would feel insulted to have an ugly orbiter

This interaction took place before the lockdown.
A midge foid working at the cinema asked me about the day and why I didn't come with my best friend that afternoon. I explained he was scared of Covid-19 and we made small talk. At the end she asked when I was coming to the cinema again. I told her next week.

It's been over a month now. The whole thing lasted between 90 and 100 seconds.

Am I fakecel? Why wouldn't she interact with a customer at her job?

This is just a simple example to debunk OP's stupid theory.
retard. I explained before that it doesnt count if its work/school. Her job depends on talking to customers.

retard. I explained before that it doesnt count if its work/school. Her job depends on talking to customers.
I just wanted to vent in your thread, but thanks for bringing me down to Earth, I've been rewinding that conversation to see if it meant anything. Apparently it doesn't.

water is wet. Woman only talk to us to either use or abuse us

You said in this thread if someone has ever talked about anything not related to school/work at school/work.

So his example counts unless Covid19/small talk is somehow strictly focused on work.

Last edited:
Last time this thread was made I pointed out foids only approach me when they want something (generally at work) so I'm very distrusting of any foid that talks to me. And well, ain't nothing changed.

You said in this thread if someone has ever talked about anything not related to school/work at school/work.

So his example counts.
No it doesnt count. Talking to customers is part of her job

If women Voluntarily talk to you, you're a FAKECEL and don't belong here. If women enjoy your presence, YOU'RE A FAKECEL.

Women never enjoy talking to me because I'm an ugly manlet ethnic truecel. Women are always repulsed by my truecel subhuman presence and never want to talk to me. If this isn't the case for you, you're fakecel.

Women wanting to talk to you = good looks = chad = fakecel = shouldn't be posting here ded srs ngl
Same foids don’t wanna talk to me.

No it doesnt count. Talking to customers is part of her job
I've never had a Cashier make small-talk with me so not necessarily.

Not anymore than making small-talk with people you are working with from time to time.

Last edited:
this is why people think we're stupid, because we have threads that say a dude can't talk to a woman or else he's a chad

this is why people think we're stupid, because we have threads that say a dude can't talk to a woman or else he's a chad
No, you're missing the point.

If a woman WANTS TO TALK TO YOU VOLUNTAIRLY aka not related to school or work, thats fakecel.

Women talking to you for school or work is obviously not voluntairly for them.

If a woman WANTS TO TALK TO YOU VOLUNTAIRLY aka not related to school or work, thats fakecel.

And if you're in school talking about school does she spit in your face after you ask an unrelated question to school?

Have you ever even tried this?

And if you're in school talking about school does she spit in your face after you ask an unrelated question to school?

Have you ever even tried this?
I've never had my face spat on tbh

I've never had my face spat on tbh
I was being hyperbolic, but the point is when someone is already talking to you I don't think they're going to react in disgust when you ask them "what's your favorite color?"

Or things of the like.

The epitaph of Incels. Co...

Larping hard. The rise & fall of ICO...

When the cope is hard the LARP is soft. When the cope is soft the LARP is hard.

When being a 1000000% truest of the truecels just isn't enough.

what happens if you're talking to a girl and she mentions she has a boyfriend? If you were a Chad, would she why would she mention she has a boyfriend?

what happens if you're talking to a girl and she mentions she has a boyfriend? If you were a Chad, would she why would she mention she has a boyfriend?
Then she doesnt want to talk to you and wants to leave the conversation you started

Then she doesnt want to talk to you and wants to leave the conversation you started
or she's just being friendly?

what makes you some expert on female psychology and social dynamics? You act like a girl can't have a casual conversation with a dude she doesn't wanna fuck

Not true in the classroom/school. They are more likely to communicate/be friendly with you because you already know they're taken and they're not worried about sending mixed signals.

or she's just being friendly?

what makes you some expert on female psychology and social dynamics? You act like a girl can't have a casual conversation with a dude she doesn't wanna fuck
Because she cant. Women aren't friendly to ugly (sub8) men unless its part of thier required work/school project or assignment

Because she cant. Women aren't friendly to ugly (sub8) men unless its part of thier required work/school project or assignment
and you know this how? because of how they treated YOU? So you think the way they treated you applies to every single dude on earth who can't get sex? :feelstastyman:

and you know this how? because of how they treated YOU? So you think the way they treated you applies to every single dude on earth who can't get sex? :feelstastyman:
Volcel if a foid has passionately or happily talked to you for longer than 1 minute (unrelated to school/work obviously).

Volcel if a foid has passionately talked to you for longer than 1 minute (unrelated to school/work obviously)
"passionately"? what about casually? you do realize women are social creatures and are willing to chat with people and not have sex. I've seen fat short dudes talk to girls before. It has nothing to do with getting laid

"passionately"? what about casually? you do realize women are social creatures and are willing to chat with people and not have sex. I've seen fat short dudes talk to girls before. It has nothing to do with getting laid
that short fat guy was a betabuxx.

Women only talk to men when they want rescources. Thinking otherwise is TERACOPE

that short fat guy was a betabuxx
a short fat guy walking and talking casually next to some girl on a college campus was a betabuxx?

a short fat guy walking and talking casually next to some girl on a college campus was a betabuxx?
yes. 99% chance she was getting rescources from him.

Women DONT talk to men "just for fun". Its always to get something. Thinking otherwise is teracope

yes. 99% chance she was getting rescources from him.

Women DONT talk to men "just for fun". Its always to get something. Thinking otherwise is teracope
so a short fat college guy was paying the girl money to walk and talk with her around campus?

Cope harder. You know I'm right nigga :lul::lul::lul:.

You can't deny that he's betabuxxing
Do you know how ridiculous to say someone walking on College campus is paying a girl to talk to him?

Come on man lol.

Females are willing to talk to guys they don't want to fuck.
GIGACOPE

ded srs ngl, I'm gonna make a thread debunking your statement.

Do you know how ridiculous to say someone walking on College campus is paying a girl to talk to him?

Come on man lol.
Not just talking, but hes also paying for other shit as well

absolute truth. only time females talked to me was for homework help, work help, or quick question about some bullshit. never did they talk for more than 30 seconds or minute. later on in my life I actively avoided them so I wouldn't have to deal with them for even a second.

absolute truth. only time females talked to me was for homework help, work help, or quick question about some bullshit. never did they talk for more than 30 seconds or minute. later on in my life I actively avoided them so I wouldn't have to deal with them for even a second.
EXACTLY.

Too many teracoping bluepill faggots in this thread are trying to deny this

EXACTLY.

Too many teracoping bluepill faggots in this thread are trying to deny this
for sure. females only talk to upper tier Normies for oribters. only time they talk to incel tier men is either for betabuxxing, homework/work help, or in the past emotional tampon(this doesn't happen anymore as upper tier Normies/Chadlites do this job now).

Once your past highschool and into college, female shallowness will rise even harder than it was in highschool. and they maintain this shallowness till menopause where it drops a small amount.

for sure. females only talk to upper tier Normies for oribters. only time they talk to incel tier men is either for betabuxxing, homework/work help, or in the past emotional tampon(this doesn't happen anymore as upper tier Normies/Chadlites do this job now).

Once your past highschool and into college, female shallowness will rise even harder than it was in highschool. and they maintain this shallowness till menopause where it drops a small amount.
@Personalityinkwell you cant deny this. you cant deny facts

There's some truth to this thread.

Although women do talk to subhuman men from time to time. Mostly when they want to vent about Chad pumping and dumping them.

Seeing foids look very happy and cheerful talking to chads all throughout school was torture day in day out. Meanwhile with me it's back to cold monotone and being asked why I look so angry (ugly)

@Personalityinkwell you cant deny this. you cant deny facts
what facts? some random dude's anecdotes on a forum mean that no sub5 dude has ever talked to a foid without handing her cash?

Damn, guess I was Chad all along. Foids never mentioned any bf , just said I looked angry then stopped talking to me

Seeing foids look very happy and cheerful talking to chads all throughout school was torture day in day out. Meanwhile with me it's back to cold monotone and being asked why I look so angry (ugly)
its really brutal. society only exists for one reason. Its to fuck over ugly men. Ugly men cant get sex, cant get resources, they can get nothing. we only exist to be eternal wageslaves.

all of civilization merely exists to extract resources from low value ugly men like us to rich often chad parasites, stacies, single mother scum, and women. no greater purpose, no family values, no God, no support group , not a single person is there to offer any hope.

Women don’t talk to me