Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If women want to talk to you, YOU'RE A FAKECEL

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
That's just retarded. Anybody here with some semblance of a life would have spoken to and interacted with women.
You really can't call yourself incel if you don't even try. That's why half the autistic shits speaking here are fakecels who would ascend if they weren't immature, childish, and too undisciplined to live some sort of normal life.
It's after you have careermaxxed, gymmaxxed, and statusmaxxed and remain a virgin that you are truly incel. The autistic children on here actually think never talking to women classifies yourself as incel. Fucking JFL

That's just retarded. Anybody here with some semblance of a life would have spoken to and interacted with women.
You really can't call yourself incel if you don't even try. That's why half the autistic shits speaking here are fakecels who would ascend if they weren't immature, childish, and too undisciplined to live some sort of normal life.
It's after you have careermaxxed, gymmaxxed, and statusmaxxed and remain a virgin that you are truly incel. The autistic children on here actually think never talking to women classifies yourself as incel. Fucking JFL
einstein IQ

@Dregster666

strong first post greycel.

Am I fakecel if foids use to talk to me when I jestermaxxed

strong first post greycel.
I used to mod r/braincels and brainmags, and for a period of time I was extremely active on r/incels. I am certainly no stranger to this community, but now I realise that leaving it did me 0 good. I am an incel for life, nothing can change that.

I used to mod r/braincels and brainmags, and for a period of time I was extremely active on r/incels. I am certainly no stranger to this community, but now I realise that leaving it did me 0 good. I am an incel for life, nothing can change that.
That's dope I'm also in the CS field by the way.

That's dope I'm also in the CS field by the way.
ML / CS in general is a really good field to be in. Full of codecademytards but in general it isn't too hard to know what you are doing / need to do and earn a high income. It's perhaps the easiest way of careermaxxing that exists. Plus maths is a ton of fun

ML / CS in general is a really good field to be in. Full of codecademytards but in general it isn't too hard to know what you are doing / need to do and earn a high income. It's perhaps the easiest way of careermaxxing that exists. Plus maths is a ton of fun
Yeah, I agree. Technically I'm in last year of Uni so I'm not exactly in the field yet, but soon.

Yeah, I agree. Technically I'm in last year of Uni so I'm not exactly in the field yet, but soon.
Oh I am also in uni, just have some work XP and I know how things are in the field

einstein IQ

@Dregster666
God IQ analysis tbh

Thats when you know it never began for you, when foids don't even care about your income.

God IQ analysis tbh

Thats when you know it never began for you, when foids don't even care about your income.
I've done every single trick in the motherfucking book. I am jacked as fuck, I have that fucking normie haircut, I'm 6'0 and EXTREMELY successful for my age, but there is NOTHING you can do about my ETHNICITY or my FACE. Women are REPULSED by me, and NO amount of self improvement, or income, or "positive attitude" can fix my inceldom.

If everyone on this server has done everything that I have done, this place would be more dead than r/IncelTears

according to colvin you are
You can literally talk to almost anyone in your daily life if you provide entertainment value for them believe me I know.

I used to talk/be around guys who were way above my status in my daily high-school life by being the butt of the joke and taking it well/laughing at it.

Gatekeeping here is insane. Like a fucking competition who is the truest incel.
Fuck, women speak to me a lot because i'm competent in my field of work. We can even go drinking with my work team, same was when i was studying in university and school, so what? Yet, they always friendzoned me and i'm a virgin at 24.
Finally a sane comment

Dear OP
Incel = person who can't find sexual partners. If you believe that actually talking to you = sexual interest then you don't know women. Some of them are just bored and want someone to entertain them. A girl from middle school messaged me because she is bored in quarantine and she is ugly and religious and she has just a few friends. Ofc she told me "not to try to seduce her". I talked to her because i thought i can convince her to fuck. No chance. After she found something else to do she doesn't answer anymore. The entire problem is more complex than that and just blaming anyone who tries and gets friendzoned for being fAKeCeL is just cope. I am also mentally ill but people find it out only after a few minutes spent with me. After it they just try to run away. I have a decent look after i had painfull years of facial treatment that corrected my bones in childhood but im retarded and my skin is destroyed so i can't even hope to attract someone. Am I a fakecel for that?
according to colvin you are
Acording to colvin anyone except him is a fakecel. We should support each other here not blame each other for being fakecels

Last edited:
It all has to do with facial looks. No more, no less!

Yes but you are a GrAYcEL so your opinion doesn't matter for them :feelsseriously:

Yes but you are a GrAYcEL so your opinion doesn't matter for them :feelsseriously:
Everyone here knows to take me seriously without knowing who I am. Just scroll up. Such is the extent of my Godhood.
I am Incel Jesus. I am the reincarnation of StBlackOps2Cel. I am....the supreme gentleman.

Everyone here knows to take me seriously without knowing who I am. Just scroll up. Such is the extent of my Godhood.
I am Incel Jesus. I am the reincarnation of StBlackOps2Cel. I am....the supreme gentleman.
Well jesus was a virgin but not involuntary so you are a fakecel too :feelsautistic:
FAKECEL SPOTTED :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsPop::feelswhere::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
/s

They enjoy talking to me on the internet when it's just a chad voice and no subhuman face. In real life, they either ignore me or give me looks of disgust and disdain. It's a major blow to IT with their "itz ur pursenolitee" rhetoric. When I'm nothing more than a voice in their ears, they treat me much better than average looking guys with normie voices and beta personalities.

This is just more proof that healthcare should cover facial surgery. I'm an alpha on the inside and an omega on the outside. My personality and my face do not match at all and it destroys me mentally. I'm not supposed to live like this.

If women Voluntarily talk to you, you're a FAKECEL and don't belong here. If women enjoy your presence, YOU'RE A FAKECEL.

Women never enjoy talking to me because I'm an ugly manlet ethnic truecel. Women are always repulsed by my truecel subhuman presence and never want to talk to me. If this isn't the case for you, you're fakecel.

Women wanting to talk to you = good looks = chad = fakecel = shouldn't be posting here ded srs ngl

Women use cucks and soys for attention while they fuck chad! So talking to them means nothing unless they let you duck them

Damn just another one of those retarded gatekeeping threads.

so, men who are 5’11 and a half in height (181.6 cm in non-retard units), with 6.9” dicks, and 7/10 faces are relegated to being slaves for swamp creatures that will end up cucking them... but incels who happen to rid themselves of the T in TKHHV are fakecels?
Exactly JFL.

OP logic is top tier trolling

I didn't just say any talking.

Its women ENJOYING your talking and being around you.

I've talked to women before (25 approaches) and they didn't enjoy or like it.

I never said talking to women period = fakecel.

I said if they ENJOY IT, then thats fakecel.

Colvin is a dumbass tbh

He's right there next to lastgerman as far as im concerned. Retarded fakecel trolls.
https://incels.is/threads/at-school-i-got-insulted-and-shit-on-by-foids-again-truecel-trait.185037/
https://incels.is/threads/5-hours-25-approaches-25-rejections.186775/

https://incels.is/threads/after-i-turned-18-i-did-a-tinder-experiment-on-myself-here-are-the-results.193463/

Imagine calling an ugly ethic manlet (ME) with 25 approach irl rejections, bullied by foids and 1,000 tinder rejections a fakecel :feelsseriously:. You are such a fucking joke.

Women literally run away from me screaming, "AHHHH A GORILLLA".

So I'm not a fakecel

4105867 RWBOAIHV 7

Acording to colvin anyone except him is a fakecel. We should support each other here not blame each other for being fakecels

High IQ. What's the point of the forum if even we, fellow incels, don't support each other?

Women don’t like me so it’s ok

Best post in a long time ngl

I'll brb. I need to deactivate my account because I'm a fakecel.
I've had multiple girls coming up to talk to me in Code Vein and some of them even give me gifts and their blood code.

Clearly I'm a fakecel as girls like talking to me. Even one known as Mia that barely wears anything.

Yea I’ve never had any of them voluntarily talk to me
same
the only time a girl talked to me is to tell me to stop trying to date her "friend" because "she's not interested" and that foid never talked to me or even watched in my direction despite knowing me for years (i'm talking about the girl who blamed me)
20 iq post
it's about "women talking to you" as "women initiate a conversation"
and they never do so for manlets and subhumans
and even if you manage to get the attention of a foid for a whole minute she doesn't give a fuck about whatever you said and get back to chad to see his last trip pictures and discuss about how juice wrld is so talented or stuff like that

Last edited:

Why do I get the impression that shit posters for attention whoring reddit karma farming (for other peeps no less) is a form of LARPing especially when they say the stupidest of things?

Based as fuck thread tbh