Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If worship rules were repealed on Incels.co like they are on Looksmax, what would we spend most of our time worshipping?

Worship is allowed now. What threads fill up Off Topic?

• Chad worship

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Female worship

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I like to think of Looksmax as what Incels.co would be if Incels.co didn't have the law and order it does. Much of what isn't allowed on Incels.co is allowed on Looksmax. Particularly, worship. You can talk about girls you wanna fuck, you can talk about dudes you wanna... emulate.

I thought with those rules relaxed, there'd be a lot of admiration of pretty women. But no, it's knuckling up to gay how much they obsess over dudes. I think it's because they genuinely care less about having sex/being in a relationship than they do becoming Chad. Not for the benefits of being Chad, but simply to be him. To be "superior." Worship in the purest sense. In the same way Christians strive to be closer to God or be like Jesus.

Is this what Incels.co would become? Or would we worship women?

Weird thread.

Even saying you want to fuck someone is considered worship so who knows really.

If i for example make a thread titled 'Damn bruh i want to clap her cheeks' that's somehow considered as 'worship' even though i'm saying i want to use a foid as my sex tool.

Probably Chad worship considering that's all looksmax does, and .co and .me have an 80% userbase overlap

If there was no worship rule then offtopic would be full of threads of you worshiping your femdom foids

Why this cover in particular ? was it a number that marked you when reading it ? did you read it when it came out ?

I picked it because Kevin Buchberger is a troubled man in need of help. Also, the "Pills for the mind" tagline works well.

Didn’t vote

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back