Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "If YOu ArE dEpREsSEd"

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
"If YOu ArE dEpREsSEd jUst REmEmBEr sOmEONe iS (insert situation here)" - said by sex having normies

Seriously when I hear this I just wanna sledgehammer someone's fucking skull because they would not be saying this shit if they were a KHHV incel.

Humans are too solipsistic.

“Just try doing something you enjoy”
“Just don’t be sad”
“Focus on the positives”

When you are black pilled all their antics sound so obvious and so stupid

“Just try doing something you enjoy”
“Just don’t be sad”
“Focus on the positives”
"Focus on the positives"

The positives list
- Prostitutes

Normies can complain all day about their jobs and shitty relationships but god forbid a neetcel complains about being gfless and jobless

Normies can complain all day about their jobs and shitty relationships but god forbid a neetcel complains about being gfless and jobless
They lose their shit and gaslight

No on is worse than us

Literally had my abusive father throw this at me :feelsseriously: You weren't actually abused and aren't actually depressed, because_______ did _________ to _________, and I ______...

And a couple normies who would kill themselves if they were depressed for one day threw it at me as well.

The "you should be happy of your situation because X has it worse than you" argument is fucking stupid.

It's like saying a first-world hobo he should be happy bc he could have been hobo in a third world country.

They let people alone in their struggles, just for the justification of "some have it worse than you".

The "you should be happy of your situation because X has it worse than you" argument is fucking stupid.

It's like saying a first-world hobo he should be happy bc he could have been hobo in a third world country.

They let people alone in their struggles, just for the justification of "some have it worse than you".
Its like telling someone "You should be suicidal because X has it better than you."

"If YOu ArE dEpREsSEd jUst REmEmBEr sOmEONe iS (insert situation here)" - said by sex having normies

Seriously when I hear this I just wanna sledgehammer someone's fucking skull because they would not be saying this shit if they were a KHHV incel.
Normgroids acknowledge all the kinds of suffering, hunger, murder, torture, rape, etc.
But when it comes to suffering caused by inceldom, NOOOO, impossible!, It can't be! Stop being depressed, you should be more grateful! You have food and you have a good life! Stop whining inkwell!

But when they are “”depressed”” they remember our situation

Normgroids acknowledge all the kinds of suffering, hunger, murder, torture, rape, etc.
But when it comes to suffering caused by inceldom, NOOOO, impossible!, It can't be! Stop being depressed, you should be more grateful! You have food and you have a good life! Stop whining inkwell!
those samw normgroids would cry about suicidality after 6 months no sex

just pump your brain full of anti depressants bro

jfl at listening to NPCs