Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are ugly and non NT, you can’t make friends.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I’m tired of fakecel friendhavers saying they’re deformed 1/10 trucels while bragging about their social lives.

There is no reason why normies and especially chads would associate with genetic trash subhumans and invite them anywhere, especially to parties with foids.

A real trucel would be posting on a Saturday evening and have browsing incels.is content consume all his free time.

Last edited:
NT is everything

I’m tired of fakecel friendhavers saying they’re deformed 1/10 trucels while bragging about their social lives.

There is no reason why normies and especially chads would associate with genetic trash subhumans and invite them anywhere, especially to parties with foids.

A real trucel would being posting on a Saturday evening and have browsing incels.is content consume all his free time.
everytime one of these faggots starts talking about the retarded normshit drama that occurs between them and their friends I want to kill them. real incels don't have friends and social circles, real incels rot lone at home. major ERfuel seeing these normie filth cuck OUR incel spaces.

I think the main reason is my ugliness.

Great im non NT and ugly and I have no friends

If you are ugly you cant make friends

The ugly "NT" friend haver will be the clown of the friend group lol its all about looks

How come people make threads about fucking their cousin, then we ask the hard hitting questions and they ignore us on here?

How come people make threads about fucking their cousin, then we ask the hard hitting questions and they ignore us on here?
I thought you had friends before?

even 64 bitcoins cant save a non NT truecel

Not even my old incel friends wanted to do stuff with me anymore. One of them got removed from my steam list :cryfeels:

I'm completely socially isolated. Being friendless makes inceldom a hundred times worse.

Not even my old incel friends wanted to do stuff with me anymore. One of them even removed from my steam list :cryfeels: maybe I'm just unlikable.
That happened to me after highschool. Now I'm friendless. :feelsbadman:

I thought you had friends before?
my question wasn't relevant to the post but yeah i had a few and have one that still stays in contact every few months

ive known him for a long time, and idk about everyone but one guy said he felt bad for me when we started highschool so he was talking to me. He ended up being a bad person and the funny thing is he goes to mens mental health events whilst in real life scenarios he does nothing but desert mentally ill men

ive known him for a long time, and idk about everyone but one guy said he felt bad for me when we started highschool so he was talking to me. He ended up being a bad person and the funny thing is he goes to mens mental health events whilst in real life scenarios he does nothing but desert mentally ill men
Then why are you still his friend?

I’m none NT and ugly I used to have some friends but they would bully me and use me as entertainment

A real trucel would be posting on a Saturday evening and have browsing incels.is content consume all his free time.
i want to be friendhaver with you, OP

I’m none NT and ugly I used to have some friends but they would bully me and use me as entertainment
bruh, that's fucked up. i hope they get killed and anally raped for what they did to you (in GTA 6)

Who would have guessed

Need not, want not :smonk:

some chads and sexhaver make friends with subhumansto use them, for utility transportation and stuff.

Keep crying for us NT gods

some chads and sexhaver make friends with subhumansto use them, for utility transportation and stuff.
Then they’re not your friends. :feelstastyman:
Only a bluepilled retard/failed normie would make friends with sexhavers.

Then they’re not your friends, why the fuck would you consider them such?

Then they’re not your friends, why the fuck would you consider them such?
I don’t consider them friends anymore and have blocked all of and stopped talking to them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back