Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If you have friends, you are a fakecel and can’t be ugly.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
No truly ugly man would have friends because everyone is lookist and hate ugly men, every single movie/anime shows the character with no friends as a fat, ugly subhuman. A genuine trucel would be ostracized from every opportunity to socialize with NT normie scum due to his looks.

Imagine if i went to school. I’d probably have some friends.

Is this supposed to be a white pill for me? Granted, I only have one or two friends outside of work.

nah OP you're just a social idiot that's why you can't make friends

This post is a hard fact many larpers here deny so they can subtly brag

No truly ugly man would have friends because everyone is lookist and hate ugly men, every single movie/anime shows the character with no friends as a fat, ugly subhuman. A genuine trucel would be ostracized from every opportunity to socialize with NT normie scum due to his looks.
Yes you can, because there is no genetical factor for friends

"I am an incel, And I have no friends, That means no other incel can have friends" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Yes you can, because there is no genetical factor for friends
Truly ugly people don’t have friends, fucking fakecel fags.

Just approach bro! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Neither black pill or blue pill has something to do with finding friends, since finding friends truly is just by forming a bond by talking and being with them. Seeing as how you phrased you comment you truly have not talked to anyone, or gave up after trying once. You need to pick who you talk to carefully, I always observe people a week before going up to them to talk about common hobbies because otherwise I would probably approach someone I have nothing in common with.

Imagine having friends as an Incel

Neither black pill or blue pill has something to do with finding friends, since finding friends truly is just by forming a bond by talking and being with them. Seeing as how you phrased you comment you truly have not talked to anyone, or gave up after trying once. You need to pick who you talk to carefully, I always observe people a week before going up to them to talk about common hobbies because otherwise I would probably approach someone I have nothing in common with.
Bluepill cope, all human scum judge others by looks, no personality or hobbies for face, even basement rotting, autistic Chad has friends.

Bluepill cope, all human scum judge others by looks, no personality or hobbies for face, even basement rotting, autistic Chad has friends.
Oh I guess I am a chad then, but wait. Where is my girlfriends, I don't even have a girl-friend? WHAT? Girls look at me with disgust and don't even approach me to talk? Jesus christ I can't believe it.

Neither face or height has something to do with finding a GF, since finding a GF truly is just by forming a bond by talking and being with them. Seeing as how you phrased you comment you truly have not talked to anyone, or gave up after trying once. You need to pick who you talk to carefully, I always observe people a week before going up to them to talk about common hobbies because otherwise I would probably approach someone I have nothing in common with.
Just look at this bluepill drivel: friendhaving scum can’t ever relate to us truly alone men, just changing the word friend to GF and it begins to sound like Reddit tier bluepill advice. :soy::bluepill:
@Incelius Savage @sub human @3movs @Stopping@Nothing19 @InMemoriam

Just look at this bluepill drivel: friendhaving scum can’t ever relate to us truly alone men, just changing the word friend to GF and it begins to sound like Reddit tier bluepill advice. :soy::bluepill:
Oh no you called your armada of friends, fair to say you lost the argument and now resort to ad-hominem. Truly a classic

No friends for my face

absolutely true:yes:
based:feelskek:

Normies gonna norm bro! :rolleyes:

it isn’t hard to become friends with people who are just as ugly as you.

Please stop conflating friends with having a girlfriend. One requires attracting someone of the opposite gender with a manifestation of wealth and beauty, while the other is sharing commonalities of interests.
The amount of retardness zero is talking is giving me a headache

it isn’t hard to become friends with people who are just as ugly as you.

Please stop conflating friends with having a girlfriend. One requires attracting someone of the opposite gender with a manifestation of wealth and beauty, while the other is sharing commonalities of interests.
Not reading one word of your Reddit tier advice, I almost never see someone as ugly as me.

I had friends in high school who were your typical rough crowd type, liked drinking, smoking pot, carrying knives, getting in fights, etc. Always bragged about how they did whatever they wanted and no one told them what to do. None of them were even interested in talking to other girls, and routinely mocked me for being the girl crazy one of the group. As we got older, we still hung out, until of all things, they started dating, which meant less of the whole gang hanging out, until all but one moved due to careers they rushed to pursue for wives and kids. We tried maintaining our friendship but as of now, the one last guy in my old circle of friends that I occasionally hang out with is married and has three kids with another on the way. Routinely flakes out on me for both basic and urgent shit which has made us even more distant. Now they're all far from me in terms of distance and bond, and went from "we do whatever the fuck we want" to never wanting to get together and just rekindle a few good moments from the past because their wives and busy schedules won't let them. I don't know what's worse, never having any friends to begin with, or being part of a little clique that provided key relief during teens and 20s, only to watch it fall slowly and painfully because you just couldn't keep up with them...

Food Drink Water GIF

friendhavers are fakecel

Lmao if you don’t have friends, that means your personality is trash, looks don’t matter for friendships, only for relationships

Lmao if you don’t have friends, that means your personality is trash, looks don’t matter for friendships, only for relationships
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:, even child predators and serial killers have friends. Only looks matter for friendships.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:, even child predators and serial killers have friends. Only looks matter for friendships.
If you think looks matter for friendships, you’re delusional

lots of ugly men have friends. Which makes me wonder how its even possible for me to be subhuman enough to not have friends. Even ugly non-NTs have friends which mindfucks me

I have like 1 friend tbh. The other one got married and moved on with life. I wasnt invited of course and found out years later.

I have like 1 friend tbh. The other one got married and moved on with life. I wasnt invited of course and found out years later.
How can he be considered a friend if he didn’t invite you to his wedding?

How can he be considered a friend if he didn’t invite you to his wedding?
I dont consider him one anymore (not because of him getting married) we just stopped interacting like a year before that tbh he got busy with life i guess

Im glad he didnt invite me. I wouldnt have gone. Nightmare scenario

lots of ugly men have friends. Which makes me wonder how its even possible for me to be subhuman enough to not have friends. Even ugly non-NTs have friends which mindfucks me
they are fake autists if they can make friends with NTs

Kek it really does sound like typical Reddit bluepill drivel. Good catch. I’m putting him on ignore

Agreed I haven't had a true friend for 15 years. I have to constantly talk to myself just to not kms

The sad truth is even incels are lookists and worship prettycels like knajjd