Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are ugly the blackpill is born with you

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Woke scholarcels composed a mockery thesis entitled "if you are ugly the blackpill is born with you" little do they know how accurate this statement really is :forcedsmile:

I never read those retarded essays and "studies"... :soy:

They never actually say anything revealing other than a surface level "here why inkwelll bad, look at forum post"; honestly don't know how they are published. :feelskek:

I never read those retarded essays and "studies"... :soy:

They never actually say anything revealing other than a surface level "here why inkwelll bad, look at forum post"; honestly don't know how they are published. :feelskek:
They're published per requests lmao
You see I've read shit load of woke and feminazis studies on incels and inceldom as if they know any better.
They are unironically mostly composed by bittered seethed woke feminazi femoids majoring some shit profession such as gender studies like this landwhale here

Empowered by feminist agenda to paint us all as potential violence or mentally ill terrorists

No shit Sherlock,as a giga trucel i been bombarded with blackpills since i can remember

No shit Sherlock,as a giga trucel i been bombarded with blackpills since i can remember
Same I knew it subconsciously ever since i was a baby

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back