Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "If you aren't having sex does it really make you cranky?"

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
Pretty much every comments agrees. If they dont get sex often they start feeling cranky. Many even say they need it daily.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/iuu2cs/if_you_arent_having_sex_does_it_really_make_you/

Now imagine living without ever having sex.
Just dont think about it inkler :soy:
Jfl at people out there who say you can live a happy, fulfilling and normal life without getting sex several times a week.
Imagine the fucking mental damage we have had to endure while most people freak out when they get a small dose of inceldom.

Jfl these normies are soft as fuck

We are going through withdrawal already. Or you don't have orgasms like everyone else? Are you a NoFapper like me or wut?
I suppose fapping and sex give different kinds of pleasure, even though we'll end up orgasming anyway

Now imagine living without ever having sex.
Just dont think about it inkler :soy:
Jfl at people out there who say you can live a happy, fulfilling and normal life without getting sex several times a week.
Imagine the fucking mental damage we have had to endure while most people freak out when they get a small dose of inceldom.
Jfl these normies are soft as fuck

"I don't get cranky, but I just can't concentrate or do anything productive if it's been more than a few days"

JFL this is basically me, I cant do anything, my mind is foggy 24/7, everything is a struggle

I only made it thru college because Id spend an ungodly amount of time alone and Id just study to cope

Everyone from my mom to my groupmates would tell me that I spend way too much time on things, like my effort to results ratio is huge

:feelsseriously: and they call us obsessed with sex.

I swear to god humans are retarded animals