Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you ascend, DO NOT feel bad about leaving your normie friends behind!

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
99.9999% of the time when one of my pussy desperate friends got a gf, they greatly reduced time that we spend together, even if we knew each other for entire life, even if we are family, for 99.999999% of men :feelshaha:, pussy will always have priority over you, doesn't matter if they are chad, normie, or an incel (male nature blackpill :blackpill:). I witnessed maybe two times that a guy doesn't do that, one guy is a abusive chad with abundance of pussy, other is slightly abusive and his gf is, believe it or not, not like 99% of foids, and he brings her everywhere with him, other 99.99999999% of the time, guys go full simp mode in two hours after getting gf. So fuck everyone, just be severely selfish and always put your desires first :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Jestercelman

Hoes before bros? No, it's always bros before hoes.

I don't have friends.

yeah, for real. I've seen niggas drop life long friendships after a couple of weeks with pussy.
Unreal stuff man. logically, it makes no sense, but most normies are low iq.

Many of you look friendships as something they're not tbh

Its true, it happens a lot. Its quite normal to be honest. Especially if your friend got married and had a family then of course they will become his priority. This is just how life is, nothing new.

I kinda hv tat mentality too, I dun check on them if they r gfs cus they r in a socially n sexually moggin status. It's akin to a wageslave being worried about a billionaire ceo