Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if you ascend, you will always be my brother.

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
no hate no estrogenic shit. you've been in my shoe, you felt my pain.. I'm glad for you bro.

only the scum hold grudges.

cuck, if someone ascends it means they were never inecl so they can gtfo and leave us alone fucking spineless faggots

cuck, if someone ascends it means they were never inecl so they can gtfo and leave us alone fucking spineless faggots
grow up faggot.

I agree, hating on former incels for ascending is low IQ.

no hate no estrogenic shit. you've been in my shoe, you felt my pain.. I'm glad for you bro.

your very pure thats a rare quality few incels are like this tbh most would show rage and jealously

Did you ascend OP?

Good to see that there are people here who also still have that small glimpse of hope. I commend those who want to improve their situation be it by gymmaxxing, surgerymaxxing, academiamaxxing etc. despite being aware of the blackpill. "Ascension" should be encouraged, especially for the youngcels on here, some apparently as low as 15...

100%

The mere fact that someone has been in your situation and can relate is huge, considering 95% of the population consists of bluepilled simps who simply dismiss your problems and blurt out generic platitudes in response

True to an extent

Some faggots forgets quickly and then start bragging and mocking, just to return when the relationship is gone

No ascension for your mental illness and lonely teen years

True to an extent

Some faggots forgets quickly and then start bragging and mocking, just to return when the relationship is gone

Crab mentality is peak normalfag.

It's always Fuck anyone who ascends before me. I may never ascend so fuck anyone who does

on one hand, i think there's a pretty big difference between people that had like brief relationship in their whole lives and people that never have one, and people that manage to have sex once or twice and died a virgin, but i dunno, i think if someone ascended at 30 and never had sex again after a while they could regain incel status

I have respect for anyone that is blackpilled. I even have respect for blackpilled Chads. Just as long as they are blackpilled and aren’t female, I will have respect for them

I’m gymcelling I’m gonna ask out a “big” girl real talk pimp

THIS THIS THIS. Anyone who "ascends" was always fakecel larping scum and was never incel in the first place.

THIS THIS THIS. Anyone who "ascends" was always fakecel larping scum and was never incel in the first place.
cope. if they needed to looksmax to ascend they were incel

I can’t ascend what do I do.

As long as you don't do fag shit and ascend with a tranny or think you're better then us after you ascend then you guys will always be my brocels.

Based and brethrenpilled

What if it was because they drastically changed their appearance through medical intervention such as surgeries?

I honestly never cared for incels ascending and am actually happy for them when it happens. I only ever remember freaking out about ascended incels on a couple occasions, in the scenario when the "incels" who were ascending were obvious sexhaving LARPers the whole time.

thanks for this 6'3 gang member chad. of course u wouldnt hold any grudges because ur a fakecel faggot :lul:

JFL at those pussywhipped forum members.

Only if they were really incel to begin with. If they were just a normie who discovered tinder or never tried before and suddenly after trying for the first time in his life he discovered he has success he can go fuck himself.

If they are still blackpilled and have spent their lives being incel up until their ascension then I agree.

Depends, if a guy ascend through surgery, he was an incel before, and became a normie after the surgery. So its possible to someone who was an incel and stop being one