Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you believe in sub 8 theory you don’t know what a chad is

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
@Verxis @Mentally lost cel @PillarofReality @Incel Philosopher @Zhou Chang-Xing @DetectivePikachu

Like guys do you know what a chad is because they aren’t common. The most attractive person in ur hs was not a chad. The average FRAT member is not even a chad ID say.

You’re telling me you see facially true hunter eye meaning no UEE, high pfl, deep set eyebrows along with high set Prominent cheekbones & Zygos, a robust face, a strong jaw with forward growth in the maxilla and mandible with perfect ratios. By perfect ratios the chin is wide it isn’t narrow and they genuinely mog most people.

They’re not like 1 in a million ID say they’re like 1 in 500 probably. Maybe if being 1 in 250.

Standard chad is David Laid, Brad Pitt, Vinnie Hacker(ARGUABLE), Prime Zac Efron, etc. Ronaldo isn’t even a chad he’s a high chadlite at his peak. So pretending HTNs and Chadlites can’t find real relationships is cucked Hypergamy is bad but we’re not there yet man.

I think you guys are just overrating ngl.

But yeah sub-8 theorists are retarded and many are just HTN spergs larping as incel

But yeah sub-8 theorists are retarded and many are just HTN spergs larping as incel
I would simply say a lot of them are just people who overrated and yes a few are straight up fakecels

Standard chad is David Laid, Brad Pitt, Vinnie Hacker(ARGUABLE), Prime Zac Efron, etc. Ronaldo isn’t even a chad he’s a high chadlite at his peak. So pretending HTNs and Chadlites can’t find real relationships is cucked Hypergamy is bad but we’re not there yet man.
Zac Efron is 5ft7. Statusmaxxed and NTmaxxed MTN at best. Someone like Hafthor Bjornsson SMVmogs little Zac to oblivion.

Zac Efron is 5ft7. Statusmaxxed and NTmaxxed MTN at best. Someone like Hafthor Bjornsson SMVmogs little Zac to oblivion.
Facially he’s chad also wtf MTN no lol

Facially he’s chad also wtf MTN no lol
He's 5ft7, how can he be chad? Absolute maximum a 5ft7 dude can be is HTN, and that's with completely perfect facial features.

He's 5ft7, how can he be chad? Absolute maximum a 5ft7 dude can be is HTN, and that's with completely perfect facial features.
I said facially and Chad is Chad regardless of height.

I said facially and Chad is Chad regardless of height.
LOL, without height you are nothing. Maybe back in Tom Cruises day you could slay as a 5ft7 prettyboy, but those times are long gone.

There were a lot of chads in my school. The "8" is arbitrary. There are men who foids like (chads) and those who foids don't like (incels). I prefer the binary system.

LOL, without height you are nothing. Maybe back in Tom Cruises day you could slay as a 5ft7 prettyboy, but those times are long gone.
Cope. Tom cruise is high tier chad and is one of the famous and named actors due to his good looks.
There were a lot of chads in my school. The "8" is arbitrary. There are men who foids like (chads) and those who foids don't like (incels). I prefer the binary system.
I’ll believe you if you went to a richer private school.

Cope. Tom cruise is high tier chad and is one of the famous and named actors due to his good looks.
Tom Cruise made it big in the 90s, it would be MUCH harder now at his height. 5'9 is absolute minimum now if you're a pretty boy.

I like sub8 theory. Its very easy to identify fakecel grifters thanks to that.

"Chad" is not clearly defined on this forum.

I concur that a real Chad is by definition rare.

How many guys do you know that look like Francisco Lachowski, Sean O'Pry, Jordan Barrett, David Gandy, or Robert Pattinson? These men are like 1% of the whole population at best.

So the "Chads" that members of this forum talk about are in all likelihood Chadlites, High-Tier-Normies, and some Middle-Tier-Normies with compensating features (sports talent, money, status, etc).

How many guys do you know that look like Francisco Lachowski, Sean O'Pry, Jordan Barrett, David Gandy, or Robert Pattinson? These men are like 1% of the whole population at best.

So the "Chads" that members of this forum talk about are in all likelihood Chadlites, High-Tier-Normies, and some Middle-Tier-Normies with compensating features (sports talent, money, status, etc).
yup
Tom Cruise made it big in the 90s, it would be MUCH harder now at his height. 5'9 is absolute minimum now if you're a pretty boy.
I’m talking about facial chads bro not smv

@Verxis @Mentally lost cel @PillarofReality @Incel Philosopher @Zhou Chang-Xing @DetectivePikachu

Like guys do you know what a chad is because they aren’t common. The most attractive person in ur hs was not a chad. The average FRAT member is not even a chad ID say.

You’re telling me you see facially true hunter eye meaning no UEE, high pfl, deep set eyebrows along with high set Prominent cheekbones & Zygos, a robust face, a strong jaw with forward growth in the maxilla and mandible with perfect ratios. By perfect ratios the chin is wide it isn’t narrow and they genuinely mog most people.

They’re not like 1 in a million ID say they’re like 1 in 500 probably. Maybe if being 1 in 250.

Maybe

Meltdown cope levels.

Also guys on here are calling average looking white women stacys. I think a lot of people can’t rate people correctly

I think you don't understand the Pareto rule, also known as 80/20 rule, it says 80% of outputs are due to 20% of inputs.

100 examples:

Another example:

80% of the uteruses are getting creampied by 20% of the penises.

And it's not ANY 80% at random, no, it's the topmost 80% in quality getting dick in the 80th percentile and above.

So, if you're a male at or under the 79th percentile of attractiveness, you're (statistically) grouped with the other 80% sub-8 males competing for the sub-2 vaginas that are at or under the 19th percentile in attractiveness.

This is the sub-8 rule.

If you're 79th percentiler (or under) the range of pussies you're realistically creampie-ing is the 19th percentiler teradiseased gigahambeast megaroastbeefed granny single moms and under, all the way down to the darkest and coldest lovecraftian abyss. Not only that, but you're also competing with 3 other males for the chance to creampie that same abomination.

This is the sub-8 rule in practice.

Last edited:
@turbosperg the top 20% are HTNs aka 6/10+s not 8/10+s.

@turbosperg the top 20% are HTNs aka 6/10+s not 8/10+s.
OK.

Doesn't affect the argument made with percentiles.

Are you in the 80th percentile and above?

OK.

Doesn't affect the argument made with percentiles.
well the sub 8 theorists like @Verxis believe in sub 8/10 whilst the Pareto principle is 20 and 80. That’s 2 different things. 8/10s are less than 1% of the population even in the west unless you live in Scandinavia

well the sub 8 theorists like @Verxis believe in sub 8/10 whilst the Pareto principle is 20 and 80. That’s 2 different things. 8/10s are less than 1% of the population even in the west unless you live in Scandinavia
OK.

So, your investment against sub-8 law is not a denial of the Pareto principle. Good to know

What is the sub-8 law you're criticizing? Can you enunciate it clearly and succinctly?

OK.

So, your investment against sub-8 law is not a denial of the Pareto principle. Good to know

What is the sub-8 law you're criticizing? Can you enunciate it clearly and succinctly?
Sub 8/10 law

Chad is the 5-10% of men that have frequent casual sex.

That the name. What does it mean?
Well 8/10+s are chads and these believe that if you aren’t chad in a true sense you won’t truly get a relationship that’s not beta buxxing. But this isn’t the 80 20 principle this is the 99 and 1 principle. Because true chads are rare. HTNs are what make up the top 20%

At this point you're arguing semantics. If you define only the top 0.0001% of men then of course they will be so rare that they don't matter.
So if there were 250 guys in my hs then the best looking guy was a Chad. Can't make up your mind?
Standard chad is David Laid, Brad Pitt, Vinnie Hacker(ARGUABLE), Prime Zac Efron, etc. Ronaldo isn’t even a chad he’s a high chadlite at his peak.
JFL. Only a select few celebrities are Chads, apparently. Yeah this is just semantics. You have changed the definition of a word so much that the word has become useless.

At this point you're arguing semantics. If you define only the top 0.0001% of men then of course they will be so rare that they don't matter.
Chads are like 0.5% probably. 0.5% - 1%. Like real chads man I guess on this forum some Incels think chad is any HTN +.
So if there were 250 guys in my hs then the best looking guy was a Chad. Can't make up your mind?
I mean it depends. Usually chadlite maybe yes a chad in some areas I guess it depends on what school u went. Upper private will probably have a bunch of chads.
JFL. Only a select few celebrities are Chads, apparently. Yeah this is just semantics. You have changed the definition of a word so much that the word has become useless.
No I was just giving examples however yea chad isn’t a common thing so yea a lot of celebrities u may think are chad just aren’t

Chads are like 0.5% probably. 0.5% - 1%. Like real chads man I guess on this forum some Incels think chad is any HTN +.

I mean it depends. Usually chadlite maybe yes a chad in some areas I guess it depends on what school u went. Upper private will probably have a bunch of chads.

No I was just giving examples however yea chad isn’t a common thing so yea a lot of celebrities u may think are chad just aren’t
Most people who use the word, are not using your definition.

Most people who use the word, are not using your definition.
Well their definition is cope then tbh. I’m using it more in a PSL or true facial scale not like the meme sense or like a less educated one.

A real chad is not common. Just like a real Stacy is not.

Well 8/10+s are chads and these believe that if you aren’t chad in a true sense you won’t truly get a relationship that’s not beta buxxing. But this isn’t the 80 20 principle this is the 99 and 1 principle. Because true chads are rare. HTNs are what make up the top 20%
OK.

Your definition of Sub-8 law is basically Briffault's Law --- "the female of an animal species only associates with its males when there is an advantage for her in doing so".

The advantage for association with Chads is superior genetics of her offspring, the advantages for association with sub-Chad betas is the acquisition of resources and/or status. Omega males, the permavirgins, lacking both genetics and resources/status are reduced to permanent incel status. David Buss also expanded on this issue abundantly.

Again: Your definition of Sub-8 law is basically Briffault's Law. Are you disputing the validity of this law?

HTNs are what make up the top 20%
Depends on the location but for white countries I would say the top 15% is Chadlites and up. HTNs aren’t uncommon but definitely far less common than MTNs

Depends on the location but for white countries I would say the top 15% is Chadlites and up. HTNs aren’t uncommon but definitely far less common than MTNs
Only in Scandinavian countries ID say. Every other white country outside of Scandinavia doesn’t really have that many chads and Chadlites ID say.
OK.

Your definition of Sub-8 law is basically Briffault's Law --- "the female of an animal species only associates with its males when there is an advantage for her in doing so".

The advantage for association with Chads is superior genetics of her offspring, the advantages for association with sub-Chad betas is the acquisition of resources and/or status. Omega males, the permavirgins, lacking both genetics and resources/status are reduced to permanent incel status. David Buss also expanded on this issue abundantly.

Again: Your definition of Sub-8 law is basically Briffault's Law. Are you disputing the validity of this law?
Well considering how rare chads are around most places yes. 8/10 is 0.5% of the population maybe even lower in a western country.

Only in Scandinavian countries ID say. Every other white country outside of Scandinavia doesn’t really have that many chads and Chadlites ID say.

Well considering how rare chads are around most places yes. 8/10 is 0.5% of the population maybe even lower in a western country.
So, you agree with sub-8 law as you stated it, an alternative name for the Briffault's Law, is that so?

This.

there’s so many idiots on this forum saying face is everything

jfl what is the point when people loo down to see you

i work in corporate as a short curry and from personal experience people treat you way better if you’re 6ft and above

So, you agree with sub-8 law as you stated it, an alternative name for the Briffault's Law, is that so?
No as long as your HTN you’ll be fine

Well their definition is cope then tbh.
I mean not really considering the original definition and usage was pretty much any popular NT decent-looking white dude. Might be the case in the blackpillosphere but the PSL autism came after. :feelskek:

more so leaning to this....sub 3s are the true incels...i believe 4 and 5 might have a slim chance if their have gym maxxed and are well endowed...mainly with land whales and femcels with some beckys....the ski mask is just not worn for skiing or robbery....alot of foids are twisted and have fantasies when they are in sexless marriages or haven't got rocked in a while....they don't need the face as much as the cock...they won't mind being bent over doggie style or having a man with a gym body and well endowed plowing them if he has a ski mask on....i bet some foids would see the guy with his mask off after or just before the session and be like...."your not that bad...oh cmon now...i have seen worst" as they are mesmerized by his hot body and mega cock...

I mean not really considering the original definition and usage was pretty much any popular NT decent-looking white dude. Might be the case in the blackpillosphere but the PSL autism came after. :feelskek:
It was interlinked I’m pretty sure. Both lookism theories and incel Blackpill came from PUAhate. But I guess the term chad started being more casually used in the incel center focused forums of the Blackpill compared to the PSL part.
more so leaning to this....sub 3s are the true incels...i believe 4 and 5 might have a slim chance if their have gym maxxed and are well endowed...mainly with land whales and femcels with some beckys....the ski mask is just not worn for skiing or robbery....alot of foids are twisted and have fantasies when they are in sexless marriages or haven't got rocked in a while....they don't need the face as much as the cock...they won't mind being bent over doggie style or having a man with a gym body and well endowed plowing them if he has a ski mask on....i bet some foids would see the guy with his mask off after or just before the session and be like...."your not that bad...oh cmon now...i have seen worst" as they are mesmerized by his hot body and mega cock...
Sub 3s are rare as fuck. I’ve seen many faces on here and very very few hit sub 3. True sub 3 would be Blackops2cel 2/10 and to hit his level is not common. Anything below 4 is truecel

It was interlinked I’m pretty sure. Both lookism theories and incel Blackpill came from PUAhate. But I guess the term chad started being more casually used in the incel center focused forums of the Blackpill compared to the PSL part.

Sub 3s are rare as fuck. I’ve seen many faces on here and very very few hit sub 3. True sub 3 would be Blackops2cel 2/10 and to hit his level is not common. Anything below 4 is truecel
4 Face...ogre body......true cel...lmmaooo especially if not well endowed...it's over for that man....that man..me...lmmaaoo

I don’t have any personal experience with these places so I wouldn’t know. I wonder if the Scandi worship commonplace among blackpillers is mostly a height thing, on humanphenotypes Anglo-Saxon, Brünn, and others mog most Scandi phenos

I don’t have any personal experience with these places so I wouldn’t know. I wonder if the Scandi worship commonplace among blackpillers is mostly a height thing, on humanphenotypes Anglo-Saxon, Brünn, and others mog most Scandi phenos
North Atlantid pheno has best potential however Nords have the best bones and coloring. Nords have the highest Yamnaya structure so not only do they have bone structure but they tend to have the best coloring.

No the Chad stuff came from 4chan. Was never really confined to PSL. :feelscomfy:

No the Chad stuff came from 4chan. Was never really confined to PSL. :feelscomfy:
? It came from PSL. If it didn’t it was popularized through PSL. I don’t think 4chan had much to do with it. The term Normie comes from 4chan /b/ years before you may be referring to that.

? It came from PSL. If it didn’t it was popularized through PSL. I don’t think 4chan had much to do with it. The term Normie comes from 4chan /b/ years before you may be referring to that.
I think it evolved on both communities but definitely came prior to the PSL forums. The original definition didn't really have a lot to do with actual looks theory so it's understandable people use the word to refer to any decently attractive white guy who can fuck foids. :feelskek:

I think it evolved on both communities but definitely came prior to the PSL forums. The original definition didn't really have a lot to do with actual looks theory so it's understandable people use the word to refer to any decently attractive white guy who can fuck foids. :feelskek:
True. PSL just gave it a more set definition it seems

Nords have the highest Yamnaya structure so not only do they have bone structure but they tend to have the best coloring.
I would disagree on coloring. Nords and especially Scandinavians are usually pale and light to medium blonde. Meds have superior coloring, but tbh coloring is irrelevant for whites anyway since light hair can be dyed dark and pale skin can be tanned or beta carotene'd

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back