Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you believe in sub 8 theory you don’t know what a chad is

I would disagree on coloring. Nords and especially Scandinavians are usually pale and light to medium blonde. Meds have superior coloring, but tbh coloring is irrelevant for whites anyway since light hair can be dyed dark and pale skin can be tanned or beta carotene'd
Idk in terms of appeal I believe the lighter appeal Scandinavians have mogs a lot of meds. It’s just the top tier meds tend to mog the top tier Scandinavians however on average Scandinavians mog hard. Not many Nordic Incels here but a lot of med, alpine & Slavic ones.

Idk in terms of appeal I believe the lighter appeal Scandinavians have mogs a lot of meds. It’s just the top tier meds tend to mog the top tier Scandinavians however on average Scandinavians mog hard. Not many Nordic Incels here but a lot of med, alpine & Slavic ones.
I mean yeah I guess Scandis have it best overall. They can have light coloring for light appeal and also use beta carotene and dye for dark looks. It's a lot harder to lighten dark skin and a lot more damaging to dye dark hair light than to do the reverse of either of these things.

I mean yeah I guess Scandis have it best overall. They can have light coloring for light appeal and also use beta carotene and dye for dark looks. It's a lot harder to lighten dark skin and a lot more damaging to dye dark hair light than to do the reverse of either of these things.
Yup

OK.

Your definition of Sub-8 law is basically Briffault's Law --- "the female of an animal species only associates with its males when there is an advantage for her in doing so".

The advantage for association with Chads is superior genetics of her offspring, the advantages for association with sub-Chad betas is the acquisition of resources and/or status. Omega males, the permavirgins, lacking both genetics and resources/status are reduced to permanent incel status. David Buss also expanded on this issue abundantly.

Again: Your definition of Sub-8 law is basically Briffault's Law. Are you disputing the validity of this law?
briffault's law is a cuckold jewish made up sissy tale of gynocracy easily circumvented by RAPE or any non-cucked society :feelsaww: :feelsYall: