Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you can get a beautiful girlfriend,would you mind her educational background

would you marry her

• yes

• no

• other,explain

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's funny if you reverse the gender roles, this type of lifestyle would be totally achievable by a foid.
but she still has to do housework,all kinds of chores,cook,taking care of kids etc

I want a QUEEN who is smarter and more educated to be the HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD and main decision maker. Respect women! The future is female! :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::soy:

edit: /s just in case it’s not obvious and I get banned lol
Does foid IQ matter if you are expected to have a child?
Just get the youngest foid, in the best Uni, with a "boring" personality, and from some patriarchal nation sound good.:bigbrain:

Last edited:
I didn’t care about any of the qualities until you said goldigger.

Wouldn't like if she is noticeably smarter than me, if you get what I mean.
Same would be of course optimal, but her being even a bit lower than me wouldn't be bad either - I like to mansplain a lot.
Couldn't think of something more beautiful than laying under the stars, being there and me explaining her something and her carefully listening.