Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you CAN have sex wiht landwhales and sheboons you're a fucking FAKECEL

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
TRUECELS INCELS AND NEARCELS DON'T GET THAT

No, you are still an incel because you want sex, but can't have it because of your standards. And I think everyone here on this forum have standards (you may be am exception, because you are always talking about cuckmaxxing, whatever this is :feelswhat:)

cope, landwhales and sheboons wont touch a truecel, they have enough sex starved high-tier normies circling around them

No, you are still an incel because you want sex, but can't have it because of your standards. And I think everyone here on this forum have standards (you may be am exception, because you are always talking about cuckmaxxing, whatever this is :feelswhat:)
you are fakecel then

The average Normie can easily get a landwhale girlfriend

Do you think blops2cel can have standards?

My dick won’t get hard for a sheboon ape or a fat land whale.

You can be a incel depending of the standards.

Attachments

• 1620346_1579927056254.png
    1620346_1579927056254.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 2
Cope, my penis can't even become erect over landwhales :lul: