Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could accomplish/do anything you wanted (that isn't female related) what would it be?

Charley

Charley

Lobstercel
★★
I honestly just want to leave this muggy and rotting Floridian town and backpack around Asia or wherever the hell I can go as long as it's far away and doesn't remind me of where I am in my miserable life

Become a professional guitar player.

Be a professional fetish artist

Those guys make a retarded level of passive income these days due to patreon and the like
If you are willing to draw furry vore scat art and do it well, you can absolutely money mog career cucks

Gonna join the military and then go to cuba to study medicine

I wanna be rich enough to live off my dividends. Or at least partially subsidized like $300 at least a month in dividends :)

be good looking and become a mogging machine

I'd write and produce a movie

I want to be able to just LDAR in peace without parental or personal or any external pressures for anything more. Legit just lock me in a house, deliver me drugs, beer, food, and last year's best PC every couple of years with high speed cable Internet and just leave me be. I'm so tired of my life, being busy all the fucking time. I'll continue to work from home so that I am not just a useless sack of shit, just give me deadlines and without all the other shit I have to do I'll meet them gladly.

become the best at every game i can

I honestly just want to leave this muggy and rotting Floridian town and backpack around Asia or wherever the hell I can go as long as it's far away and doesn't remind me of where I am in my miserable life

Immortality, its my one true goal for this life, to have it not end, I've always wanted to be immortal, always been obsessed with it even at a young age.

world championship level boxer, retire at 24 with at least 2 million in the bank, buy nice 5 acre land with victorian house, go to dental school, become dentist

Last edited:
Being an anime artist and professional graphic designer is something I’ve wanted to become.

Create a disease that kills off every male in the entire world and save a single antidote dose for me thereby effectively making me the last man on Earth.

i would want to paint a masterpiece, like the persistance of memory or the starry night.

Having a good career

I want to be able to speak the following languages fluently and become grand experts on them:

-Arabic
-Deutsch
-French
-Mandarin
-Japanese