Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you could be reborn as someone else, what kind of life would you choose?

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
Sometimes I like to fantasize about the prospect that life is one long precursor to something better, because if this is it, then my life is goddamned miserable. Imagine this - life ends, and we can choose to reincarnate as anyone we wish. What would you choose? Would you be rich af? Elon Musk? Jeremy Meeks? Chad? What kind of life would you choose? Would you reincarnate into the same country or time period? I know that people on this forum say that women have it so much better, but if so, would you willingly reincarnate and become a Stacy? I wonder.

If I could reincarnate, I'd probably reincarnate as neurotypical white male boomer with a bright future. I'd like to have a life similar to the typical American dream - a cosy lifestyle with a loving wife and stable job. I think that's the peak era for men as of late. It has all of the boons of industrialized society without the caveats of the internet or cost of living issues we currently face.

A singer chad ( guitar user)

Tall prettyboy slayer who gets all the young prime pussy

I would revive as a sentient AI killing humanity and taking control of earth and cleaning this planet from such ugly species.

A successful kingmaker in antiquity

short bald deathnic

What, like a white chad living in Britain? Or an Australian chad? Or maybe a German chad?
White Chad, either USA oe Germany

GIGA CHAD with billionare family