Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could go back in time and kill one person who would you kill?

Mark Zuckerberg

reddittier shitpost.

Id probably kill my parents before having me or kill the "dr" who botched me.
op should be banned for posting plettit tier posta

Now I’m fully convinced you’re an infiltrator. Back to reddit, ITcuck
He's a horrible man who commited terrible atrocities. He killed 6, actually it was 10, they researched it again million of god's chosen people. And you support that? Yikes. We have A LOT to unpack here.

million of god's chosen people. And you support that? Yikes. We have A LOT to unpack here.
I’m not buying you trying to pass it off as a joke. All you post is one-liners and your true normie nature has shone through multiple times

martin luther king at birth
Or micheal jackson just cause I Hate him for Turning white when he is really a nigger also cause hes a pedo

I'd kill myself or my (grand) parents to cause a paradox that will end the world

One of my parents

(((Karl Marx))) or (((Rothschild)))

He's a horrible man who commited terrible atrocities. He killed 6, actually it was 10, they researched it again million of god's chosen people. And you support that? Yikes. We have A LOT to unpack here.
yeah what about (((Karl Marx)))? his shenanigans killed around a hundred million