Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could join the illuminate would you help enslave everyone?

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
Lets say the illuminate give you an offer, make you rich and give you the best pussy man can have would you help enslave all the non illuminate, i.e fool normies and incels into taking vaccines to fuck them up, microchip them and all that stuff the illuminate want to do.

I don't think they're interest in working with a subhuman like me, I have no way to be useful for them

I always think about this kinda stuff. As long as me and my family are promised benefits then I'll join.

If you ask questions like that then you really don't understand our (((benefactors)))

I don't think they're interest in working with a subhuman like me, I have no way to be useful for them
But I would tbh.
Fuck this degenerate planet.

I'd most likely than not definitely join.
Like who wouldn't?

Why anyone wouldn't?

Lets say the illuminate give you an offer, make you rich and give you the best pussy man can have would you help enslave all the non illuminate, i.e fool normies and incels into taking vaccines to fuck them up, microchip them and all that stuff the illuminate want to do.
Ok GrAYcel

Just worship satan theory.

why would they need me in the first place :feelswhere:

WithoutYou they are nothing
Just worship satan theory.

Worshipping Satan = Worshipping Chad

images

Last edited:
The Illuminati lol. I'll play along since it's a mind experiment.

Short answer: fuck no.

If I get guaranteed loyal virgin wife, then yes

Fuck humanity
full

Yes
I would call that “payback”

Unfortunately, such a scenario would never happen.

Do you mean the Illuminati?

Fool normies yes.
Fool incels NO

The illuminate? You mean the people from SupCom? Yes i would join them.