Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If You Could Legally Access Any One Of These Drugs Would You Use Them?

Which Drug(s) would you use.

• Weed.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Xanax.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • MDMA/Molly/Ecstasy

• Cocaine

• Shrooms

• LSD.

• DMT

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Harder Drugs(Heroin, Meth, etc.)

• Stuff that is legal in most places but not where I live(tobacco, alc). Probably Islamic places.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I would do none of these.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
If you could legally get ahold of any of these drugs and consume them safely, which ones would you choose to use?

Luckily I live in an area where I can get Alc which I use a bit, and also tobacco which I normally used.

Me personally, I would choose Weed(already do). As well as the psychedelics like Shrooms, LSD, maybe even DMT if I feel like I can handle the shrooms and LSD.

Def not the harder drugs or stuff like Fentanyl or any opioids of any sorts. Kinda 50-50 about the Xanax and MDMA/Ecstasy but probably not since I've heard of people getting hooked and overdosing . I maybe would want to try the cocaine just once but that's about it.

What about you guys?

Give me meth or give me death

@Sneir be like “i choose all options except gay weed”

Methylphenidate is decent.

If you could legally get ahold of any of these drugs and consume them safely, which ones would you choose to use?

Luckily I live in an area where I can get Alc which I use a bit, and also tobacco which I normally used.

Me personally, I would choose Weed(already do). As well as the psychedelics like Shrooms, LSD, maybe even DMT if I feel like I can handle the shrooms and LSD.

Def not the harder drugs or stuff like Fentanyl or any opioids of any sorts. Kinda 50-50 about the Xanax and MDMA/Ecstasy but probably not since I've heard of people getting hooked and overdosing . I maybe would want to try the cocaine just once but that's about it.

What about you guys?
Ok GrAYcel