Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you dont have looks and status, you are a true low value male

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Ive seen enough ugly men around me ascend using money/status. This is influenced by the fact that my country is a third world shit hole, but it is what it is. I neither have the looks nor the status it takes to attract a non abo looking curry foid and i pretty much see no way out of this.

If you take a poll on this site, most men would say status doesnt matter as much but the fact that we have very few statusmaxxed men over here is pretty much proof of what i said.

Games and game consoles sell very, very little in India compared to the population size. And you planned to buy the rtx 3900 and buy ("game in 8k") 8k monitor, which are very expensive. That makes you status-mog 99,99 % of Indians at least.

Games and game consoles sell very, very little in India compared to the population size. And you planned to buy the rtx 3900 and buy ("game in 8k") 8k monitor, which are very expensive. That makes you status-mog 99,99 % of Indians at least.
And he's 6'4

If you are rich enough and just dominating the fuck out of other men in terms of money, you can ascend and even get married and have a family.

Women are attracted to serious money, as they should be.

Thing is for guys like us I am talking making $1 million + a year, and having a massive amount of money in the bank.

My debts amount to .5 million USD.

If you are rich enough and just dominating the fuck out of other men in terms of money, you can ascend and even get married and have a family.

Women are attracted to serious money, as they should be.

Thing is for guys like us I am talking making $1 million + a year, and having a massive amount of money in the bank.

I agree. Even I would get a woman even here if I was seriously rich. But would the woman be attracted to me physically? I think money helps even in that to some degree. Women find the same face more attractive if they knew that the guy is a self-made millionaire.

Last edited:
I agree. Even I would get a woman even here if I was seriously rich. But would the woman be attracted by me physically?

I think she would get off on the idea that a powerful man was using her for sex.

I agree. Even I would get a woman even here if I was seriously rich. But would the woman be attracted to me physically? I think money helps even in that to some degree. Women find the same face more attractive if they knew that the guy is a self-made millionaire.

Very true. Money literally makes you more attractive. Some cucks here would be like " She just likes you for your money bro". For me thats no different from a foid just liking you for your looks/genetics.