Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you dont look up to our hero, Sir Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger, you're a cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

Do you look up to our hero?

• Total voters
Took me years to realize ER is a legend and an hero. At first I thought he was bad for us but then I realized the primary reason why he's our patron saint: he fucking did something. 99% of us will do nothing and will continue to live lives from hell and/or we will do this and then rope like pathetic cuckolds who took all the pain from the world and those who abused us and then did nothing more than give our abusers one last laugh when we roped.

It doesn't matter that he killed innocent people because his actions have woken up countless numbers of incels as well as the bullied and abused and if the price of that was a few innocents then so be it. People die unjustly every day all over the world and most of us don't care. So when people go crazy over ER killing they do it not because of the dead but because of why they were killed. They can't stand that behind the death lies truth and our stories and the torture we face.

ER is probably one of the last mass killers - if not the last mass killer - to be given the all-so-crucial media attention. When he did what he did years ago the media went nuts and covered it like crazy. There is no way that they would do that ever again and therefore ER and what he did is legend. The media now actively tries not to even say the name(s) of mass killers who have based and honest agendas that they talk about in manifestos. The media is yet another enemy of ours.

ER was maybe the first and last of his kind in that he left such a significant footprint and so much information about his life and why he did what he did. If JewTube didn't erase and memory hole his entire account and all of its videos and let it sit there forever ten tens of millions of people at the least would watch his videos and learn about him.

He is a hero to us because he took action. Doing nothing ensures that he and all of us live to suffer in hell for yet another day. Anyone who does something about our/their pain, for me, is admirable.

tbh

he was blackpilled before incel forums were even a thing, and he fought back against a society that bullied him. i know some of you are going to cherrypick his weaknesses "he didnt get into the sorority house", "he killed his roommates", "he didnt hit on girls" (jfl, he knew full well that if you have to try its over), but i didnt say he was perfect, just that he's admirable
Exactly, most incels today are like sheep that just regurgitate the same old stuff, and claim black pill, elliot was ahead of his time, a true pioneer

Impulsiveness is lowIQ, let the sheep follow even if the shepherd leads them astray for they shall gleefully enter the slaughterhouse.

Yes, his K/D ratio was bad, and it seems like he wasn't fully blackpilled (but almost no one was back then). Compare with St Mark Lepine, who explicitly called out feminist bullshit and got more kills. But ER inspired others. St Minassian explicitly invokes ER, and a Nicholas Cruz looked up to him (not sure if this Cruz was the Florida shooter). All those guys got higher scores, but every incel forum refers to ER.

So it's not about number of kills. Hundreds of thousands get murdered every year. If it wasn't for the (((media))), another 5 or 20 or 100 would just be treated as statistical noise. It's about waking people up. On that, ER outdid all the others by far

The title of this thread should instead be...

“If you worship ER over Cho you’re a closet case that lusts after Chad like every other Stacy out there instead of the greatest hero inceldom has ever had”

Then the body of the thread could go on to say something like this....

“Since ER had Chad like looks and Cho did not and all that matters to you ER worshippers is looks and not achievement which Cho beats Elliot at in spades via k/d ratio.”

tbh

he was blackpilled before incel forums were even a thing, and he fought back against a society that bullied him. i know some of you are going to cherrypick his weaknesses "he didnt get into the sorority house", "he killed his roommates", "he didnt hit on girls" (jfl, he knew full well that if you have to try its over), but i didnt say he was perfect, just that he's admirable

Nice try fbi

he life mog all of us combined literally also he was extremely a narcissist i just couldn't bear to read all of his manifesto due to his massive amounts of brags and showing off for the shit he got it purely out of luck and he killed 3 ricecels brutally so i will not respect him to a high honor but i will praise him for killing some foids which is fucking based

"Before forums were a thing"

Why does no one here know about PUAHate? None of these ideas are new, they've been discussed since like 2010. ER was funny but didn't have any interesting/new ideas.

His K/D ratio is pathetic. If he killed more people, maybe I would respect him more.
Keep coping. He KD mogs you, that’s for sure. Also he killed incels dude, he was a fucking sperg.

my AVI is literally him so yea,
he was based for the reasons you just stated
also he showed why racemixing sucks and how cumskins are ruthless cucks who deserve to die

"Before forums were a thing"

Why does no one here know about PUAHate? None of these ideas are new, they've been discussed since like 2010. ER was funny but didn't have any interesting/new ideas.
PUAhate was not an incel forum

PUAhate was not an incel forum
It basically was the closest thing to it. The word incel was used constantly and the blackpill and so on was discussed there. PUAHate was honestly the forum most similar to .co back then with the possible exception of loveshy.

It basically was the closest thing to it. The word incel was used constantly and the blackpill and so on was discussed there. PUAHate was honestly the forum most similar to .co back then with the possible exception of loveshy.
i wish i had known it tbh

his thinking was autistic as fuck, as he was autistic
nice try informant infiltrator

He did what all of us larp about doing

Keep coping. He KD mogs you, that’s for sure. Also he killed incels dude, he was a fucking sperg.
Just because he has a better KD than me, doesn't mean I can't criticize his KD.

And the fact that he killed incels is just another reason for me to not respect him. Imagine killing innocent people that contributed nothing to the suffering and misery that made you go ER in the first place JFL.

Last edited:
Just because he has a better KD than me, doesn't mean I can't criticize his KD.

And the fact that he killed incels is just another reason for me to not respect him. Imagine killing innocent people that contributed nothing to the suffering and misery that made you go ER in the first place JFL.
if you read his manifesto, according to his philosophy all of society was responsible for his suffering. he forgave no one, as he was utterly alone and all his friends betrayed him. read his manifesto bro, its relatable af

tbh

Your vote will be publicly visible :feelssus:

i mean i like him and all but he killed some ricecels, just because he hates the asian ethnicity

“If you worship ER over Cho you’re a closet case that lusts after Chad like every other Stacy out there instead of the greatest hero inceldom has ever had
He was a sick, mentally disturbed, creepy fucker and it's a shame that this psychotic piece of shit is the face of the incel movement.
I know this has probably been said alot of times, but Elliot wouldn't be posting on these forums.
What incels have in common, above all is self awareness. He completely lacked that, and his outburst was his ego being confronted with reality constantly until he couldn't handle it anymore. If you had told him he's a rice manlet with small dick few months before he sperged out he probably would've stabbed you.
his thinking was autistic as fuck, as he was autistic
nice try informant infiltrator

dumbfounded that there's so many uncritical er worshippers among men claiming to be blackpilled. he was a delusional narcissist way behind on many mens' understanding of the blackpill, and was hilariously bluepilled where he wasn't "blackpilled." he looked down on nonwhites and thought having "style" would get him a girlfriend. would've been insufferable on this forum. not because he was truly blackpilled and we're all just living in his shadow, but because he was a narcissistic jackass completely disconnected from reality.

Last edited:
dumbfounded that there's so many uncritical er worshippers among men claiming to be blackpilled. he was a delusional narcissist way behind on many mens' understanding of the blackpill, and was hilariously bluepilled where he wasn't "blackpilled." he looked down on nonwhites and thought having "style" would get him a girlfriend. would've been insufferable on this forum. not because he was truly blackpilled and we're all just living in his shadow, but because he was a narcissistic jackass completely disconnected from reality
He actually wasn't a narcissist but rather a psychotic who was pantomiming what he thought Chad behavior to be.

Hence so many mistakenly thinking he was a narcissist.

He actually wasn't a narcissist but rather a psychotic who was pantomiming what he thought Chad behavior to be.

Hence so many mistakenly thinking he was a narcissist.
interesting. i wouldn't be able to pinpoint the difference. makes me wonder what went wrong because needless to say he's also not ugly enough to be truecel. if i looked like him i would be drowning in pussy. you can't win with some sperg brains as they'll make you believe you're acting like chad while the mannerisms and behaviors are odd to creepy at worst. he definitely could've ascended with an ugly bitch and eventually fucked his looksmatch if he wasn't delusional