Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Elliot Rodger will always be a hero in the incel community.

B

Butter Dawg

Self-banned
-
Some may talk about how he wasn’t the ugliest dude, or was somewhat well off (realistically was middle class, not loaded like people claim), or somewhat arrogant. They may also claim he didn’t get into the sorority house on his day of retribution.

At the end of the day he still had a day of retribution. He had guts to go out and take action. That alone makes him a hero who forever be remembered by this community.

eh he was a fag

Hard to believe it will be 10 years since his day of retribution, may he live on till the end of days

Dont forget Nicholas Cruz too

Imagine if those two doing duos

His looks actually reinforced him. Despite his privileged background, he chosen to represent incels instead of just cheaply go geomaxxing.

He was a lion, not a housecat.

Real talk if it wasn't for him the term incel wouldn't be half as popular as it is. This forum may not even exist.

He killed his loser roommates, a few beckies, decided to not enter the stacy sorority because the door was locked, and killed a random nigga at a gas station by accident.

Real talk if it wasn't for him the term incel wouldn't be half as popular as it is. This forum may not even exist.
Good Point. Cant help but laugh at this niggas way of thinking and the execution of the day of retribution tho.
Also he fell for the lottery scam, I thought only senile old people and middle aged niggers fell for that.

He killed his loser roommates, a few beckies, decided to not enter the stacy sorority because the door was locked, and killed a random nigga at a gas station by accident.

Good Point. Cant help but laugh at this niggas way of thinking and the execution of the day of retribution tho.
Also he fell for the lottery scam, I thought only senile old people and middle aged niggers fell for that.
I went through his diary, he fell for the law of attraction meme.

He introduced me to the blackpill. His day of retribution made world-wide news and from there I looked into it further and found a copy of his manifesto. I read it front to back that night and suddenly everything made more sense.

St. Elliot was a great gentleman.

Whether or not he will always be a hero to the incel community, he will always be a hero to all gentlemen of the world.

He did what needed to be done women are abunch of whores nowadays that fuck everybody else but us.

Hes a faggot fuck him

yERm.... this is a postERino!

ER was Average looking but suffered from severe autism, Yet some here will accuse others that are average looking mentalcels of being fakecels.

You don't expect betabuxxing from someone with aristocratic roots.

Some may talk about how he wasn’t the ugliest dude, or was somewhat well off (realistically was middle class, not loaded like people claim), or somewhat arrogant. They may also claim he didn’t get into the sorority house on his day of retribution.

At the end of the day he still had a day of retribution. He had guts to go out and take action. That alone makes him a hero who forever be remembered by this community.
Normalfaggots are invalidating the anguish of inceldom by waiting until after the kill themselves to praise them. It is the same "just take a shower dude" bullshit over and over. "He was good looking, he had money" not that it helped him much when he was alive. Not that anyone gave a shit about him until he became a problem. Nobody cares if you have a problem, they just want to nail you as soon as you become one to others. You can go through life completely unseen or even scorned, but if you kill self then suddenly you had oh so much to live for and you were a great guy all along.

He introduced me to the blackpill. His day of retribution made world-wide news and from there I looked into it further and found a copy of his manifesto. I read it front to back that night and suddenly everything made more sense.

100% my story. I joined the forum aftER finishing reading his manifesto. He will always have a place in my heart as a hERo

Killed 2 ricecels. Not a hero, More like a race traitor.

Killed 2 ricecels. Not a hero, More like a race traitor.
He was half white and half rice. He was no race traitor. He killed those who pissed him off.

Last edited:
I will always have respect for action takers.

Changed my mind now. I’m deleting my account.