Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you ever feel hopeless, Know that vegetable chad mogs you

Where’s the Chad ?

Where’s the Chad ?

View: https://youtu.be/gOJ_NdHNVJk?t=73

In this post

model love GIF

2 hot bitches and 1 chad, its over, Prettyboy autistic has won friends and influence!

Not chad, he is Prettyboy.
He make me jealous and angry so I must drink, are you drinking today too?

I got my favourite and a jug of orange juice to make ghetto screwdrivers it will be good mood weekend after long time of no touchy touchy alco

Had it before but its only 20% alc
In my opinion smoothest mid shelf vodka, I can drink it neat but it makes me nauseous :()

Bruh, Whiskey doesnt make you weird.
I get runny shits from whiskey, all the smoked and aged flavor ;( I used to buy a fireball in bordershop but now I stick to koskenkorva and absolut, even wine makes my incel stomach upset with all da histamine

I get runny shits from whiskey, all the smoked and aged flavor ;( I used to buy a fireball in bordershop but now I stick to koskenkorva and absolut, even wine makes my incel stomach upset with all da histamine
Dunno wtf that is but if anything were to happen i just shit and get back to what i was doing, If it happens again, I shit again!