Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you got driver license are you fakecel?

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
It is true guys? I got a drivers license but i got many years until it’s an open one.

No. It took me much longer time than an average normie, but i somehow managed to get it.

I don’t think getting a license is gonna change my craniofacial morphology or knock my height up any number of inches

no? its dead easy to get your license unless you live somewhere cucked.

It's incel trait to not have a license but that doesnt mean fakecel if license

Normies get their license ASAP so they can go wagecuck, travel, hang out with friends etc. but incels have no friends generally

I will probably be getting my license soon

It's incel trait to not have a license but that doesnt mean fakecel if license

Normies get their license ASAP so they can go wagecuck, travel, hang out with friends etc. but incels have no friends generally

I will probably be getting my license soon
I got mine way later than normies because no friends & no life

I have a license. Haven't touched a steering wheel since my driving test. Cost me like 2k euros too.

It was mostly my family pressuring me to get the license. I never felt any need to get it.

I got mine way later than normies because no friends & no life
I'm going to be getting mine like 4 and a half years late lol
It was mostly my family pressuring me to get the license. I never felt any need to get it.
Same for me, its just my family shaming me for not having a license, I'm just going to be turned into an errand boy though once I get it.

Same for me, its just my family shaming me for not having a license, I'm just going to be turned into an errand boy though once I get it.
I suspect that's what my mother also wanted from me. Can't be bothered though.

Got my license 5 years ago. I don't remember any traffic rules either. Money well spent

Driving school broke me mentally, this fat tallfag driving instructor always yelled at me for every little mistake. He wouldnt have done that to a foid or a Chad

Driving school broke me mentally, this fat tallfag driving instructor always yelled at me for every little mistake. He wouldnt have done that to a foid or a Chad
I got a roastie instructor on my first test. Knew it was over at that moment.

I have the choice between the old tallfag and the new age freak foid with piercings and colored hair, i chose the lesser evil

Yeah I hope I dont get some roastie marking me on my test because then I am not going to pass

Driving cels are fakecels

This was me. Just used to drive other people around and get stuff for them.

Bruh it is driving class. you are not serving a tour in Iraq :feelskek:

No but it is very rare where I’m at to not have ur license. Only non NT rotters who are ofc Incels as well don’t have it. But Incels aren’t uncommon

No driving license is a truecel trait, but having one doesn't make you a fakecel

50 cent laughing GIF

Bruh it is driving class. you are not serving a tour in Iraq :feelskek:
Thats no excuse for yelling at me. Im literally paying his paycheck, without people like me driving instructors would have no job

Inceldom doesn’t go beyond face and height unfortunately… Anybody telling you otherwise is gaslighting the hell out of you.