Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment IF you had the foid...

IF you had a foid how would treat her (multiple answers)

• Work on building a strong relationship built on trust, friendship and love

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Communicate when necessary, foids are good for sex not friends

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Maintain a good relationship, but let her know her place (psychological conditioning)

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Maintain a good relationship, but use some physical and psychological means to maintain control

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • IDGAF about her feelings, I will treat her how she deserves, beatings included if need be

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Cum and dump only

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Algea

Algea

Major
★★
So, we are never going to have our oneitis, never going to get a gf…

But, imagine an alternative universe for just one moment.

some of us have talked about wanting a foid to hold hands with, kiss, others have talked about their detest of them.

IF you were a chad or even a high. tear normie and could get foids, what would your relationship be like?

I smoke my dope instead
Smoking gas mask

In a perfect scenario, where 2020s women weren't as vapid, ego filled, and completely boring as they are: "Work on building a strong relationship built on trust, friendship and love"

In actual reality: Wouldn't be with one otherwise. I care about personality first and foremost. A Stacy with no personality is completely worthless.
And 2020s toilets have none.

They are edgo driven narcissists, with no evidence to justify that ego and narcissism. Just average, boring women thinking they are as good as GigaStacy.

In a perfect scenario, where 2020s women weren't as vapid, ego filled, and completely boring as they are: "Work on building a strong relationship built on trust, friendship and love"

In actual reality: Wouldn't be with one otherwise. I care about personality first and foremost. A Stacy with no personality is completely worthless.
And 2020s toilets have none.

They are edgo driven narcissists, with no evidence to justify that ego and narcissism. Just average, boring women thinking they are as good as GigaStacy.
Yeah, that’s why I would be weighing up between cum and dump and making a. go. of a real relationship… it would have to depend on. the foid, I don’t think there are many/any decent ones out there

Yeah, that’s why I would be weighing up between cum and dump and making a. go. of a real relationship… it would have to depend on. the foid, I don’t think there are many/any decent ones out there
2020s women are only worth cum and dumping.

Unfortunately the only people that can do that, is Chad.

Subhumans like us could only do that through rape, and I'm interested in doing that, so whatever.

I'd treat her with respect as long as she stays loyal and obedient :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

I would not give a fuck about her feelings

I don't know what i would do

If I'm poking stuff invasively into her body, she should expect it to hurt

So probably not overly nice and soppy

Too far gone, I could never love or respect a woman, and any small sign pointing towards blackpill knowledge such as shittesting, betabuxxing, divorcerape etc would make me build up extreme resentment.

Too far gone, I could never love or respect a woman, and any small sign pointing towards blackpill knowledge such as shittesting, betabuxxing, divorcerape etc would make me build up extreme resentment.
Would you even be in a relationship if it were offered to you, or fuck a foid?

Would you even be in a relationship if it were offered to you, or fuck a foid?
I would fuck but no relationship, I do not want it, just thinking about maintaining it shows how impossible it would be, imagine not knowing how to hug, kiss, have sex in your mid 20s, and then imagine meeting said persons family for the first time, for the first time in my whole life how strange and awkward it would be, no thanks.

I would fuck but no relationship, I do not want it, just thinking about maintaining it shows how impossible it would be, imagine not knowing how to hug, kiss, have sex in your mid 20s, and then imagine meeting said persons family for the first time, for the first time in my whole life how strange and awkward it would be, no thanks.
Sad Celebrity GIF by Big Brother Australia
Need one without family and no experience either (a unicorn)