Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you had the power to make everyone on this forum ascend with a Stacy except for yourself, would you do it?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • No because I would feel too bad lonely in my inceldom

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • No because it would be over for the forum

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • No because I'm an agecuck and some adult incels would be getting to fuck JBs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No because I'm a stormfag and some nonwhite incels would be getting to fuck white foids

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • No just because I'm a dick

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • No because I'm religious and against sex before marriage or whatever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No for some other reason

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Everyone gets a 9/10 Stacy of the race and age each prefers with a snap of your fingers if you want it. They would not be prostitutes, they would magically actually fall in love with the incels here. None of them would ever fuck you, each one her own incel only.

Last edited:
This is a really hard one but yes, because new incels would come in and the incels that I helped would help me in return hopefully maybe somehow but if they forgot or I wasn't credited yes anyway because I'd sui later with the thought that I helped hundreds of lonely men

Of course yes, even if it meant that Id have to be involuntary celibate for the rest of my life, this life is such a gigantic shitstain, dont wish it on anyone and if all the posters here would ascend through my help at least my life would have been useful even without a foid, would be lifefuel in the truest sense.

Of course yes, even if it meant that Id have to be involuntary celibate for the rest of my life, this life is such a gigantic shitstain, dont wish it on anyone and if all the posters here would ascend through my help at least my life would have been useful even without a foid, would be lifefuel in the truest sense.

This is a really hard one but yes, because new incels would come in and the incels that I helped would help me in return hopefully maybe somehow but if they forgot or I wasn't credited yes anyway because I'd sui later with the thought that I helped hundreds of lonely men
This basically for me as well. I would feel like my life had a purpose helping so many men suffering from what I also suffer from.

Yes, but all the ex incels should worship me as the saint who saved them in exchange.

no because i dont want even more people to lifemog me. and i dont want to be miserable alone.

Who would moderate the forum?

Yes, maybe I could finally be the hero I want to be.

Definitely.
However, a lot of users would start calling me incel and bullying me
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Hell yes. I realize I will never get what I already missed out on, and the blackpill has ruined my understanding of the world, so it doesn't matter to me.

I was originally gonna say too many men herr don't deserve it and it wouldn't be fair them getting it and me not.
Oh I see. I expected something crazier tbh.

Yes

But I have to have a cult of personality around me and exincels are required to make communist style propaganda posters praising me as well as commie style music praisong me

Yeah, at least I'll die having done something truly heroic

Yes, but I would appreciate a little amount of monthly money from everyone, so I don't have to wageslave.

''No because I'm a stormfag and some nonwhite incels would be getting to fuck white foids''

Is not it quite interesting that there is only this option but not the other way around?

No because No

Yes, that would be an lifelong ego boost for me.
Yes, that would be an lifelong ego boost for me.

Only if it means I get respect

i would do it in name of the greater good may we rise once and rule for ever

I mean why not, its not like it will negativity impact me much (maybe this forum would suck then) but there is always more incels.

If you say yes, aren't you then..

a

gasp

volcel?

I choose yes, but only on the condition that they don't squander the opportunity I give them. So that means you need to stop being NEETs and make something of yourselves, have kids, and help other incels via financial support.
If you say yes, aren't you then..

a

gasp

volcel?
I thought you were going to say cuck tbh.

There is literally no reason not to.

"Anyone who doesn't want to be the only one left out is a dick"

I choose yes, but only on the condition that they don't squander the opportunity I give them. So that means you need to stop being NEETs and make something of yourselves, have kids, and help other incels via financial support.

I thought you were going to say cuck tbh.
You're right also a cuck, however, your reason is respectable.

All it takes is two of us, one of us to get everyone else to ascend, and then someone else to get the first guy. Anyway, I don’t want other incels to suffer so I’d say yes.

Jesus_Christ_On_Cross_Wallpaper.jpg

Easy do it and then buy a doll

You're right also a cuck, however, your reason is respectable.
Its kind of strange. Its technically cuckoldry, but its also an act of martyrdom. In a way its not cucked. If it was cucked, any man who jumped on a grenade to save his brothers would also be a cuck.

No, being a "sacrifice" is cucked.

Yes, I wouldn't wish inceldom on my worst enemy. Also I've always been a nice, caring person.

No... because I wouldn't get to fuck anything.

No it wouldn't solve anything , it's the society that needs the changing. They need to do something to solve our problems not dismiss us as monsters.

Last edited:
Yes that would make me feel like a hero. But maybe in the long term the ego boost might ware off and I would regret it and feel like a cuck for having done it, especially if no one knows it was me who did it, so maybe not.

Yeah, why not.

I voted no but this was very high iq so I changed my vote.