Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had the Venom Symbiote, what would you do with it?

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Say you were walking home one day and out of nowhere a black gooey mass crawls towards you and before you have any time to react, it completely swallows you up. Next thing you know, you're wearing it as if it's a suit. This is of course the Venom Symbiote. What would you do with it?

I’d eat it. I think it’d taste like molasses

I will go to fight for Ukraine.

Probably go chill on some remote island with not a single human i could hunt without a problem in that form so food wouldn't be a problem and other predators.

Kill all the foids that have pissed me off recently

I would control the bodies of foids.

Smash, like the hulk and destroy people's property. And have a cool costume I could be in music videos or something.

Say you were walking home one day and out of nowhere a black gooey mass crawls towards you and before you have any time to react, it completely swallows you up. Next thing you know, you're wearing it as if it's a suit. This is of course the Venom Symbiote. What would you do with it?
Start looking for other symbiotes and absorb them so that I could reach my ultimate form. Work on trying to subjugate the symbiote into my biology so that I can control it as a tool and part of my body, rather than a separate sentient being (I don't like the idea of my power being dependent on some other creature wanting me to survive, it actually makes me powerless).

I would do my best not to get noticed by any military, because the symbiote is the asiest fucking thing to take down, you just use some high frequency sound gun or something and that's it, and I'm sure every military has something like that.

Venom is actually one of the weakest fucking villains ever, it's really sad. I wouldn't want the symbiote tbh, it's such an annoying power because of the weakness that comes with it.

It's almost as bad as eating a devil fruit in one piece (you can't even swim after eating one, and you become powerless in sea water lol).

Last edited:
Just make it to task while I’m asleep