Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If you had two kids, a foid and a boy: which would you make sit in the back seat and which would get the front seat?

If you had two kids, a foid and a boy: which would you make sit where?

• The foid would sit in the front seat, the boy in the back.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • The boy would sit in the front seat, the foid in the back.

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I just saw a cuck dad with his two kids get out of a car - the sister was sitting in the front seat the brother was sitting in the back.

I want my boy to be happy if I ever have one, the girl will be bound to have a fulfilled life so I may as well aid him to the best of my abilities

Actually a good idea to put the foid in the front tbh- that way if you crash she has more of a chance of dying.

I want someone with character and virtue riding next to me, the male is more capable of looking out for cops and hazards. The toilet may start to bleed and become weak spontaneously, I would prefer a male next to me.

The back seat is better for playing vidya tbh

I have seen dads in California who will be riding with just their young daughter - and make the toilet sit in the back. To me, it seems like the dads feel that having a little toilet riding in the front seat is too much like being with their moms, it’s an odd feeling so dads just avoid it.

I will put both my kids in the front, the boy on the wheel and the girl on the side. My son can have fun driving while I chill in the back

I will put both my kids in the front, the boy on the wheel and the girl on the side. My son can have fun driving while I chill in the back
Holy based

the boy in the front, the daughter in the backseat

Damn the IT faggot infiltrator who voted the top option, go back to Reddit Ukrainian kike.

Foid would only sit in the frontseat when I'm fucking her

Otherwise she will have to sit in the back like a nigger