Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you have a foid as your avi

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
i am glad you are an incel, a pathetic cuck like you deserves to be

if it's an anime foid, i hope you also die alone while also suffering from cancer

thanks for reading

:feelshmm:

Ngl the foid avis ruin this place

is my avi cool

don’t let it live neet free in your mind.

over

Should have voted no on the poll
Addss

if it's an anime foid, i hope you also die alone while also suffering from cancer

thanks for reading

Over for foid anime waifucels

No, but I've gotten a bit fatter. I don't know man. But the outcome of everything is so out of the ordinary, I could even end up a millionaire by the end of the year. Whatever, just gonna ride this out.
Keep us all updated jfl, hopefully you banish all those government agencies and loan sharks to the shadow realm. But I’m morbidly obese af rn, although been trying to lose weight since I joined this forum. It’s hard af to lose it, so don’t let it get too far or otherwise going back is veteran level difficulty.

What about cat photos.

I am so fucking tired of seeing grown men driving cars with anime stickers all over them - grow the fuck up. Put some Hello Kitty stickers on your car faggot, maybe then foids will fuck you.

thanks for reading

Shout out to the redditor who replied to my comment with an image of some anime school girl with a rope, on r 4chan. No joke. Straight out of nowhere unprovoked. I was asking sauce for the picrel.

Stay salty hentai c00mer, it’s all good.

Funny thing is somebody else asked the same question in a different thread and they were more civilized and replied the link.

Your Avi is what u wanna fuck

thanks for reading

Exactly this doesn't make sense then they say they hate foids haha
Bunch of simpboys...

i hope your cat avi gets blended

I'm good then

Two nukes weren't enough.