Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you somehow got a gf would you beat them?

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
Would you give them a good beating? IF the bitch will never get you in trouble for it.

I might, but it depends on the foid. Some have a great face to beat. Some have annoying voices so they are also great to beat.

If they had both of these traits I’ll do a double beating, sounds really fun!!!

Would you give them a good beating? IF the bitch will never get you in trouble for it.

I might, but it depends on the foid. Some have a great face to beat. Some have annoying voices so they are also great to beat.

nah

No bc im not the stereotypical wifebeater

If she does something that deserves it, yes.

No depends on situation

chad can be rough teehee

Yeah, I'd rather beat that piece of shit if were foids friends cheating and cucked me on chads/better looking guy.

"No, you can't hit wahmen, that's rude and immoral, you sexist misogynistic!" - Moralfag

Yeah, I'd rather beat that piece of shit if were foids friends cheating and cucked me on chads/better looking guy.

"No, you can't hit wahmen, that's rude and immoral, you sexist misogynistic!" - Moralfag
I always think of beating foids when I am outside. But can’t do because I’m INCEL.

No because I have a too nice personality to do those things

I dont want to hurt anyone, even foids...

emoji-yes.gif

I'm a sick fuck, I've beaten a girl before for shits and giggles and I'd do it again (I was young). Even if she would do everything I was demanding of her I'd still do it just because I hate foids so fucking much. I personally think that we made an evolutionary misstep when we decided that wife beating was "bad".

No I'd feel bad for picking on someone far weaker than me.

Just a good smack so they know I don't tolerate bullshit and I don't tolerate disrespect. Being shit on for no reason by foids is my entire four decade life and I know for certain a good backhand would stop that shit cold. I don't want to go to jail, coward that I am. But man it would be satisfying. We are stronger than them, forever, and they've forgotten it. Even uglycels like me could overpower them physically.

Non violence to animals but Foids make exemption

no, id probably love her to bits

the fist of love

if she's into it then yes

I have very real anger problems. So at some point I likely would, yes (in video game).

Last edited:

No not even if they asked me

Too dull. I'm throwing a firecracker in her toilet.

Yes, they like it in moderation.

I won't touch a female with a ten-foot poll in the first place.

No

No. But that is probably the reason why I don't have a gf, because I'm not a violent psychopath

No. I would try to love her as much as I could.

What if she cheated on you and sent you a sex tape of another dude railing her while she looks at the camera? You have no idea where she is. She’s trying to get back at you for something you did.
That's a whole different story tbh. Probably post her full dox and shame her online to her family, friends, and coworkers. If not, someone else can use that information for their own good.