Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you have brown eyes you are subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
I have blue eyes. Eye color is not enough on its own, whole eye area is what you should take into account.
Brown eyes can look great on good face, as much as blue eyes can't make significant impact to improve ugly face.

Volcel jsut like @Insomniac

@Insomniac you literlaly have 6'1 and blue eye blonde hair, hahah u think url ife shit u tihnk ur incel JFL!!!!!!!!!!! ufking kys bro u dont know aynthintg of suffering ur edgelord meanwhile me well i rope soond ue to subhuman genetics imagine if u wer a brown 5'6 instead of blue eyed 6'1 holy fk its over for me but ur volcel jsut gtrof plz holy fk i hate u mbro ngl (not really) but wtf fuck off tbh ngl
Bro..

shape >>>>> color

Massive cope, delete this

Everyone in my family but me has blue eyes. I imagined when I was around them that people would see me as some brown eyed subhuman slave they dragged along.

Mine are blue-ish and Im still subhuman

descriptive eye color words:

Blue eyes: oceanic, a fresh marble of ice cold swagger.

Green eyes: like an emerald gemstone; eyes that sing hymns of mystery and rarity.

Brown eyes: LOL, fucking shitty subhuman pebbles of dog shit

Straight from the whore's mouth, white people are art.

what about green with a brown limbal ring

If Meeks had brown eyes he would be rotting in jail right now.

some people say raw vegan diet can lighten up your eyes
Eye color raw diet

i got light blue eyes but still im incel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Only dark brown. If you have light brown eyes you can still be an Aryan Chad.

Fuck eyecolor, hair color is more important.

Some brown tones look really good. But if you want to change, you can try subliminals

Of course my mom has beautiful green eyes but I got to be born a subhuman with subhuman brown/black eyes.

It's over.

Is there a eye color surgery that works? anything? if you have brown eyes. YOU ARE SUBHUMAN.

View attachment 134876
Calm down dude, brown is literally the most common eye color ever. Not everyone needs to look like theyre from sweden

Eh im ethnic and I really dont care about eye color. It's far down the list on important physical traits for me. Skin tone, eye area, and bone structure are far more important.
Some brown tones look really good. But if you want to change, you can try subliminals

huntermaxxing tbh

Brown iris incel trait ?

Blue eye halo is legit but it isn’t everything