Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If You Have Ethnic Features It's Over!

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Looks in this society is based on having a eurocentric look. This is what some people fail to understand. Even ethnics like Jeremy Meeks have eurocentric features like blue eyes. The ethnics that are considered most attractive are the ones that are closer to the eurocentric look. You cannot have an ethnic look and be considered attractive in this society even if you have a good bone structure. Ethnic women are just as bad as white women, they only want ethnics that don't have lesser ethnic features. When somebody gets plastic surgery what they are doing is trying to achieve the European look. Even if you have better lower third and facial symettry than the blue eyed anglo saxon guy it doesn't matter you will still be alone and he will have a woman on his arm. I see this all the time it's impossible to compete. We must accept that our ethnic look is undesirable and no amount of looksmaxing can help us. It's over.

It's over if you're a biological male.

No
Screenshot 20180309 011751
Screenshot 20180309 011536

I hate pro-black mixed people. They get praised by 100 percent of blacks, and essentially worshipped.

But when a pure black says something critical of the black community, they become a self hater

But Jeremy Meeks has big lips and a wide negro nose.

It's over for us ethnics
Being an ethnic is a curse. You can't get away with being just average because even the uglier whites have higher SMV than you.

But Jeremy Meeks was big lips and a wide negro nose.
Exactly but his blue eyes saved him. I don't think having big lips is that much of a problem tbh. If you have ethnic eyes and nose it's over for you.

I think you can have ethnic features but they can't be over exaggerated or too strong.

Things such as squinty asian eyes, jew noses, broad negroid noses, etc. are death sentences in excess.

The exception to this is big lips which is seen is an attractive feature. Not Jay Z tier but fuller than average is a good thing.

Exactly but his blue eyes saved him. I don't think having big lips is that much of a problem tbh. If you have ethnic eyes and nose it's over for you.
Nah. Jaw + light-skin. The blue eyes is a bonus. You are half-right, though. Generally speaking, GL non-hwhite = non-hwhite with caucasoid features.

depends on your definition of ethnic

depends on your definition of ethnic
When I say ethnic I'm talking about the features more than skin colour. You can have light skin but if you have ethnic eyes and nose like this guy it's over.

Arsenal-Unveil-New-Signing-Henrikh-Mkhitaryan.jpg

I think you can have ethnic features but they can't be over exaggerated or too strong.

Things such as squinty asian eyes, jew noses, broad negroid noses, etc. are death sentences in excess.

The exception to this is big lips which is seen is an attractive feature. Not Jay Z tier but fuller than average is a good thing.
I have big lips but receeded mandible so the overbite really ruins their look.. when i pull my jaw foreward my lips become good

When I say ethnic I'm talking about the features more than skin colour. You can have light skin but if you have ethnic eyes and nose like this guy it's over.

Arsenal-Unveil-New-Signing-Henrikh-Mkhitaryan.jpg
To be fair this guy is still caucasian, north africans and middle eastreners were originally caucasians who migrated south while the caucasians who migrated west later became europeans
His features arent unique to MENA caucasians and arent even majority for the ethnic population

Nah. Jaw + light-skin. The blue eyes is a bonus. You are half-right, though. Generally speaking, GL non-hwhite = non-hwhite with caucasoid features.
Meeks is a super model because he is incredibly exotic, not only does he have ideal amazing face bones, but he also has a perfect mix of caucasian and negroid features, e.g negroid skull but his eyes and nose are more european looking, and his light skin and eyes halo him hard

It's true and you know it. I am incel because of my ethnic eyes and nose. I don't have the bright european eyes or the small european nose. I will always be considered ugly in this culture because of that.

It's true and you know it. I am incel because of my ethnic eyes and nose. I don't have the bright european eyes or the small european nose. I will always be considered ugly in this culture because of that.
What is your race? So it's over for Tyson Beckford, all the Tyrones, Changs and Chaddus.

What is your race? So it's over for Tyson Beckford, all the Tyrones, Changs and Chaddus.
Of course if you are super good looking ethnic you can get girls but if you are ethnic and already on this site then there is no hope

Of course if you are super good looking ethnic you can get girls but if you are ethnic and already on this site then there is no hope
You can always ascend through surgeries though.

Real AMWF, this is what happens when you don't buy a wife JFL

jfl.jpg

Stop coping in every thread you idiot

Lots of hot jbs clamor for asian cocks now and asiancels are reaching volcel status
True tbh, look at these HQNP white women, reserved for asian cock ONLY
1507903473525.jpg

Darkskins are not as wanted as lightskins

Facts

What a fucking cope this thread is.