Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR If you have kids will you teach them your religion?

If u have kids will u brainwash them with religion?

• Yes, i will for their own good to have a grand cope

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No, i wont it is better to learn the truth and focus on science

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
I actually dont know what to answer, because when your life is not utter trash tragic catastrophic like mine, religion is a good cope for your vain problems even if its a fraud

I would have taught my son blackpill
Honestly would have taught my daughter that too

how can u teach ur daughter the black pill what are u gona teach her?
How people treat stacies better so to gymmax and plasticsurgery Maxx . Sure and avg foid has more smv than avg man yet stacies mogg.

when your life is utter trash tragic catastrophic like mine, religion is a good cope for your vain problems even if its a fraud
-
As an atheist I was pretty impressed with this.- Very good point

I read this sentence and I realized I agree.- I can respect religion as an aid to one's mental health, yea

Thanks for that perspective.
-
-

Why worry about imaginary problems

How people treat stacies better so to gymmax and plasticsurgery Maxx . Sure and avg foid has more smv than avg man yet stacies mogg.
sounds like a waste of time because she will experience that by default.

Unless u let her become a landwhale

I will never ever have kids even if I could, but if I did, I wouldn't teach them anything. For all they'll know abrahamic religion is just like greek or norse mythology, just some tales.

I'll teach them my religion: atheism

-
As an atheist I was pretty impressed with this.- Very good point

I read this sentence and I realized I agree.- I can respect religion as an aid to one's mental health, yea

Thanks for that perspective.
-
-
I think u misread what i said.

Yes this perspective works for a person with vain or naive problems. Problems that are shallow or materialistic. Thats what i meant by brainwashing your kids with religion can be good for them if they have a normal or sub normal life.

But for me it doesnt work, my life is a petrifying horror movie, thats why religion cope is not for me.

I will teach them the ways of the BBC scrolls

@wereq thots u stupid nigger?

I would have taught my son blackpill
Honestly would have taught my daughter that too
Your daughter will be saved by being the wanted in society

how can you ask a question like this when we can't even get in a relationship with females?

JFL at this forum

I think u misread what i said.

Yes this perspective works for a person with vain or naive problems. Problems that are shallow or materialistic. Thats what i meant by brainwashing your kids with religion can be good for them if they have a normal or sub normal life.

But for me it doesnt work, my life is a petrifying horror movie, thats why religion cope is not for me.
-
Ah, sorry-- ah, ok got it!- That religion is *not* a sufficient cope for the horrors of inceldom...- need something even stronger, LOL

Okay thanks; yeah I mis-read
-

-
Ah, sorry-- ah, ok got it!- That religion is *not* a sufficient cope for the horrors of inceldom...- need something even stronger, LOL

Okay thanks; yeah I mis-read
-
not just inceldom i have a pletora of other crippling problems but yes thats what i meant

never gonna happen, but i will nihilismpill him for LOW INHIBmaxx.

I actually dont know what to answer, because when your life is not utter trash tragic catastrophic like mine, religion is a good cope for your vain problems even if its a fraud
Not really.

I would rather get them into some alternative thing. Its modern, has a chance for syncreticism, will get them opression points etc.

Atheism today is not really holding the believe there is no God, its a sign of protest through a word made slogan, becouse most of these religions talk about women in a way the bluepill doesn't allow or advocates to treat fags in a certain way. Its basically saying I quit with "traditional" (as in the most known today) religions.

Religion isn't religion becouse it has inherent "religious" traits, its becouse it demands from you special submission, it makes you have an relationship with it, that is religious, thus as the source of this relationship, it earns the status of religion.

Oftentimes people replace it with ideology or science, and their behaviour we often see in religious cucks, fits pararel to the behaviour of some atheists. As expected, becouse you lifted that replacement by virtue of this relationship to be your religion.

There is little people who think themselves "Maybe this universe has no god, but am I still religious?/Have I not taken something else and made it my god?"

Jump from a bridge if you want kids as a truecel

Not really.

I would rather get them into some alternative thing. Its modern, has a chance for syncreticism, will get them opression points etc.

Atheism today is not really holding the believe there is no God, its a sign of protest through a word made slogan, becouse most of these religions talk about women in a way the bluepill doesn't allow or advocates to treat fags in a certain way. Its basically saying I quit with "traditional" (as in the most known today) religions.

Religion isn't religion becouse it has inherent "religious" traits, its becouse it demands from you special submission, it makes you have an relationship with it, that is religious, thus as the source of this relationship, it earns the status of religion.

Oftentimes people replace it with ideology or science, and their behaviour we often see in religious cucks, fits pararel to the behaviour of some atheists. As expected, becouse you lifted that replacement by virtue of this relationship to be your religion.

There is little people who think themselves "Maybe this universe has no god, but am I still religious?/Have I not taken something else and made it my god?"
Ofc most religious people dont really believe or have a 100% faith and they all think in their head:

"Im definately going to heaven" meanwhile in reality they would all go one way ticket to hell if religion was real.

Yes atheism today means u believe there is no god. There is no person or man sitting in the skies that knows everything but doesnt interfer and he will judge u when u die. Thats atheism.

You can have religious rules i guess and not be religious. Ex: ur daughter is not allowed to sleep around because she needs to be a virgin for her future husband.
Thats a religious rule basically, who said u cant do that while being an atheist?

So u can be "traditional" without having religious faith

Now if u make money so now ur god is money or if have alot of sex so now ur god is sex that doesnt matter. That is another subject.

Ofc most religious people dont really believe or have a 100% faith and they all think in their head:

"Im definately going to heaven" meanwhile in reality they would all go one way ticket to hell if religion was real.

Yes atheism today means u believe there is no god. There is no person or man sitting in the skies that knows everything but doesnt interfer and he will judge u when u die. Thats atheism.

You can have religious rules i guess and not be religious. Ex: ur daughter is not allowed to sleep around because she needs to be a virgin for her future husband.
Thats a religious rule basically, who said u cant do that while being an atheist?

So u can be "traditional" without having religious faith

Now if u make money so now ur god is money or if have alot of sex so now ur god is sex that doesnt matter. That is another subject.
I never said the word atheism in itself doesn't mean that anymore. I simply said what people and for what reason go under its umbrella and describe themselves as such while not being it. I told you how its being used. Which is why I said there is little people who think about the possibility they simply switched who is their God, and most likely did in fact find an alternative, just don't use the nomenclature and words like God do describe it. Most people, especially foids, see how they were treated, recognize it as something unfair to them rather then asking the question "this makes me less then men, but, is this proof the christian god doesn't exist?" reject religion.

How does not being a whore be an argument against whether or not God exists and a valid reason to reject religion? Its just egoism. If they really cared they would make an argument why "traditional" rules are ana rgument against God.

I'm saying that there is little true atheists. Like me. I asked myself this question a lot. I know nothing holds this position where once God was on when I believed, I won't be mad if someone did something blashemous against anything that I hold dear or believe in and I won't feel the emotions I would if such an event occured.

I have nothing.

But you had to come worth with a etymological fallacy didn't you?

What's next up the list, that feminism also fights for men?

That psychological warfare is made up becouse warfare is a thing requiring physical acts?

Know this. Our atheist community will once recognize we are being made out of people who call themselves this word, but in essence are not reflecting the conditions of being called like that.

We are an eternal minority.

I never said the word atheism in itself doesn't mean that anymore. I simply said what people and for what reason go under its umbrella and describe themselves as such while not being it. I told you how its being used. Which is why I said there is little people who think about the possibility they simply switched who is their God, and most likely did in fact find an alternative, just don't use the nomenclature and words like God do describe it. Most people, especially foids, see how they were treated, recognize it as something unfair to them rather then asking the question "this makes me less then men, but, is this proof the christian god doesn't exist?" reject religion.

How does not being a whore be an argument against whether or not God exists and a valid reason to reject religion? Its just egoism. If they really cared they would make an argument why "traditional" rules are ana rgument against God.

I'm saying that there is little true atheists. Like me. I asked myself this question a lot. I know nothing holds this position where once God was on when I believed, I won't be mad if someone did something blashemous against anything that I hold dear or believe in and I won't feel the emotions I would if such an event occured.

I have nothing.

But you had to come worth with a etymological fallacy didn't you?

What's next up the list, that feminism also fights for men?

That psychological warfare is made up becouse warfare is a thing requiring physical acts?

Know this. Our atheist community will once recognize we are being made out of people who call themselves this word, but in essence are not reflecting the conditions of being called like that.

We are an eternal minority.
atheism is not a movement and no we arent a minority because alot of normies larp as believers because they either pussies to admit they are atheist or live in a highly religious country where outing yourself as atheist puts u in a bad spot.

I dont know what you re trying to imply tbh because all atheists i know believe there is no god and they arent replacing him with anything else. If u think so can u give me clear examples?

They know everything spiritual is just a cope.