Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you have so called "friends" try this little experiment

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
If you have true friends they will know your birthday without needing to check facebook.

Now, the experiment is, is deactivating your facebook. Most people rely on facebook with everything these days, and especially for peoples birthdays. Now, even if you deactivate your facebook, if you have messenger on your phone people can still send you a happy birthday bla bla bla.

By this experiment you will see who your true friends are, im not talking about all of your facebook friends, im talking about the ones who you call friends, such as someone who you have known for AGES.

There is a strong chance that they rely on facebook for your birthday, showing that they clearly act as they are your friend, but obviously arent a true friend.

THis happened to me, and this was the first time i deactivated my facebook just to see this experiment, and i wasnt surprised at the results.

Last few years i usually got my few "friends" send me a message through facebook saying happy bday bla bla bla, but this year?? You guessed it... NONE.

FUCK MY SUBHUMAN LIFE

I don't have social media and don't get happy birthdays outside my family so yeah so much for my "friends"

I don't have social media and don't get happy birthdays outside my family so yeah so much for my "friends"
ITS OVER FOR US. Its over because of inceldom and its over because of our ugly FACES. FUCK THIS EXISTENCE

Legal euthanasia when?

I don't have jewbook

I would be open for doxxing if I had any social media accounts. Why would I want to link my real life identity with a digital one?
what the fuck are you talking about?

I tried this and only got one friend tell me happy bday. He seems like a good guy, but I still don't trust him fully. He's kind of bluepilled unfortunately.

>tfw haven't had anyone remember my birthday since I was 10

The worst was when Debra pretended like she remembered my birthday while having the e-mail sent from her co-worker to remind her of my birthday open right in front of me.

social media is poison

None of my friends (theres like 3 of them) know my birthday and honestly I don't know theres either, so I don't feel too bad.

Are birthdays really that big of a deal for men? I remember my freshman year of college this incel beta male who was very overweight was treated to a pity birthday party by some girls in my dorm. It was super depressing and everyone knew it was because he had nof reinds.

I'd rather be ignored.

I deactivated my Facebook account for a year after high school. Nobody ever says happy birthday to me on Facebook besides one former classmate of mine. Outside of Facebook, no “friend” really knows my birthday and gives a shit about it. :feelsbadman:

If you have true friends they will know your birthday without needing to check facebook.

Now, the experiment is, is deactivating your facebook. Most people rely on facebook with everything these days, and especially for peoples birthdays. Now, even if you deactivate your facebook, if you have messenger on your phone people can still send you a happy birthday bla bla bla.

By this experiment you will see who your true friends are, im not talking about all of your facebook friends, im talking about the ones who you call friends, such as someone who you have known for AGES.

There is a strong chance that they rely on facebook for your birthday, showing that they clearly act as they are your friend, but obviously arent a true friend.

THis happened to me, and this was the first time i deactivated my facebook just to see this experiment, and i wasnt surprised at the results.

Last few years i usually got my few "friends" send me a message through facebook saying happy bday bla bla bla, but this year?? You guessed it... NONE.

FUCK MY SUBHUMAN LIFE

I deactivate my Facebook on purpose before my birthday every year.

Forget about "friends", even my family members don't wish me.

You know it's truly over when even your mom forgets your birthday.

I have 2 people that I consider my friends. I have known both of them for 19 years. A lot of my long term friendships ended recently. One friendship lasted 5 years and the other friendship lasted 12 years :feelsrope:

Even some of my family member forgot my bd this year. The only people graduaded my bd were you guys, the incels.is community. I love y'all.

Its over

I would be open for doxxing if I had any social media accounts. Why would I want to link my real life identity with a digital one?
What do you have to lose being doxxed tbh tbh

Even with fb my friends forget, hell my extended family forgets

at least my family does
>tfw haven't had anyone remember my birthday since I was 10

The worst was when Debra pretended like she remembered my birthday while having the e-mail sent from her co-worker to remind her of my birthday open right in front of me.
:lul::lul::lul::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
should have called her out

Last edited:
Tbf I dont blame anyone for forgetting a bday. You know they can think of it months before but forget about it for 2 days and miss it.