Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you have the time

brutal no reply pill, but I didn't listen

i listent to all of it :feelscomfy:
it's a good view on the situation
i thought the same

i listent to all of it :feelscomfy:
it's a good view on the situation
i thought the same
Is your pepe popping a boner bro? Nah I know it's his foot
:feelsEhh:
Wish I was as low inhib as you to record myself spreading blackpills.
Next step is to take it to discord or on video tbf. One step at a time, don't focus on what you can't do but what you can.

Last edited:
If you say so

accent mogs me

Noice analysis mate. This is why we end up with the leftovers as our only options in our 30s (if we’re lucky). Landwhales, single mothers, sub 3’s, etc;

Foids ride the cock carousel for a decade or two and then decide to settle for someone stable.

Noice analysis mate. This is why we end up with the leftovers as our only options in our 30s (if we’re lucky). Landwhales, single mothers, sub 3’s, etc;

Foids ride the cock carousel for a decade or two and then decide to settle for someone stable.
It's amazing how one dimensional it all is, like a few select algorithms that work more often than not in a vidya build due to the games dynamics & limitations, when you know what you're looking at you see the patterns while others still think there are millions of combinations that don't actually exist.