Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill this MONSTROSITY of a foid is getting praised and probably even fucked by chad

Her looksmatch is getting pity fucked rn

what is her looksmatch doing right now?
Her looksmatch is 6' feet
underground

She has a dogshit life either way.

Prenatal testing needs to be mandatory.

These abominations (foids) are free to exist in this society, and breed with chads - spawning more abominations, yet they cull out ugly men out of society and put them in genetic prisons (rot in houses/apartments). "Rules for thee, but not for me." is the definition of a gynocentric society. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
she looks like a foid i know who has a mogger 6'4 bf

Her looksmatch is dude in my avatar that is haunting other slavs in their dreams.

Still smv mogs the entire forum. :cryfeels:

Just be foid

« Were hot »

No you ain’t

"disabled people are hot" aside from autistic men of course she forgot to add that *

Doesn't even exist in this world anymore

This stuff has already blown up so there is no believable denial of the sheer discrimination he would experience.

we are [...] hot
Hot garbage maybe. As much as I'm opposed to shaming people for disabilities they didn't ask for, if you're gonna spout nonsense like this you're asking for it.