Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you havent looksmaxxed

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
How do you know you won't ascend? you might be wasting your prime rotting on .co, when you could be deepthroating thots from instagram

no looksmax for you height :blackpill:
also I tried looksmaxin but I failed miserably and still look like subhuman. No matter what you do you just cannot deceive your genes.

also I tried looksmaxin but I failed miserably and still look like subhuman. No matter what you do you just cannot deceive your genes.
over for aliencels, can't even ascend with a cute alien gf

:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: how tall brocel? Im also a manlet 5'6 barefoot. The world is a challenging place for us to say the least

over for aliencels, can't even ascend with a cute alien gf
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
we have to abduct foids from earth and impregnate them artificially, thats how over it is for graycels from zeta reticuli system

you're probably right i'm tall (6'2") and i've been told i'm not bad looking. But i'm a total social reject and have no social skills i'm also autistic. i could gymmax and lookmax and i would be able to slay every used up roasty in a 20km radius. but i never wanted superficial intimacy i want love, real feelings and someone to share my life with.

:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: how tall brocel? Im also a manlet 5'6 barefoot. The world is a challenging place for us to say the least
Im 5'6 manlet too. It has never begun for us.

you're probably right i'm tall (6'2") and i've been told i'm not bad looking. But i'm a total social reject and have no social skills i'm also autistic. i could gymmax and lookmax and i would be able to slay every used up roasty in a 20km radius. but i never wanted superficial intimacy i want love, real feelings and someone to share my life with.
Fakecel, let me guess you're white as well?

why would i bother even if i could ascend used goods are not worth my time

65% of women will reject a man who is 5’7 based solely on his height. Even if Im looksmaxxed to the absolute brim with a gym body and chad facial structure (which I don't have) I will still be playing in a much smaller pool than the typical normie. I struggle doing it because it's not worth it.

Its always the same with you fakecels. MODS!!!

There is a 5'4 manlet on lookxsmaxx . org that claims to have slayed before so I wouldn't say it's quite over yet.

That's what I'm saying all the time.
Incels used to be guys who tried to get laid and failed miserably.
Nowadays, everybody is incel as long as he decides for himself that he can't get laid, doesn't matter if he even tried.
It's ridiculous and borderline retarded.

he is larping probably :blackpill:
Check him out for yourself if you want; he's been around for some time and makes some pretty entertaining threads. He's got a pepe with a rope coming out of his jacket as profile pic.

Nigger i shit in a bag theres no amount of looksmaxxing that will make a foid see me as anything other than a disgusting mutant

Check him out for yourself if you want; he's been around for some time and makes some pretty entertaining threads. He's got a pepe with a rope coming out of his jacket as profile pic.
I will try to find him when I'll have a while. Also what was his name if you remember?

I will try to find him when I'll have a while. Also what was his name if you remember?
It's Digital Hitler, wasn't sure if I was allowed to comment it but whatever.

Nigger i shit in a bag theres no amount of looksmaxxing that will make a foid see me as anything other than a disgusting mutant
What happened? You get shanked?

What happened? You get shanked?
Nah, Crohn's disease, which is considered an inflammatory bowel disease. One day i was fine and the next i was in horrible abdominal pain and shitting blood constantly for months before the docs gave up on the medications and went for surgery. Tried 4 different drugs and none of them helped a bit. The cause isnt definitvely known. Likely some combination of shit genes and the shit american food pumped full of jew chemicals

They took out my large intestine when i was 15 and have been shitting in a bag for the 7 years since.

I found the origin story thread i made with all details: https://incels.is/threads/my-origin-story-could-my-deformity-ever-be-compensated-for.246610/

Last edited:
Nah, Crohn's disease, which is considered an inflammatory bowel disease. One day i was fine and the next i was in horrible abdominal pain and shitting blood constantly for months before the docs gave up on the medications and went for surgery. Tried 4 different drugs and none of them helped a bit. The cause isnt definitvely known. Likely some combination of shit genes and the shit american food pumped full of jew chemicals

They took out my large intestine when i was 15 and have been shitting in a bag for the 7 years since.

I found the origin story thread i made with all details: https://incels.is/threads/my-origin-story-could-my-deformity-ever-be-compensated-for.246610/
Damn bro, i wish you all the best. God be with you

65% of women will reject a man who is 5’7 based solely on his height.
I refuse these numbers. It's more like 95% at the very least.

My prime is already past me. Even if I lookmaxxed now I wouldn't be where I was 5 years ago

You're one boring motherfucker. Hit the gym, you freak.