Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If you knew she’s underage, that should get rid of your attraction to her you inkwell

I think the tranny question is a very strong counterargument to the original post. The two questions are:

1. If you are unknowingly attracted to an underage foid and you find out she's underage, will you continue to be attracted to her?
Presupposition: You 100% buy into the ideology that it's disgusting to fuck under 18.

2. If you are unknowingly attracted to a MtF tranny and you find out she's a man, will you continue to be attracted to her?
Presupposition: You are 100% heterosexual.

Logically, these two questions must have the same answer -- yes or no.

After I realized this, I put myself in the shoes of the man in the second question. And I concluded that if I found out a foid was really a man, I wouldn't feel the attraction anymore. Don't you think you would have the same reaction?

Being that I can't put myself into the perspective of the man in the first question, I have to assume that if I was completely indoctrinated into the prevailing gynocratic mindset of modern society, then it's possible that I would lose the attraction there as well.

Keep in mind I'm talking about a very, very small percentage of men, probably 0.01% or less.

And I think sexual attraction can be perverted and warped. How else can it be that many gay people were molested when they were young? That molestation turned them gay.

And if gayness was genetic, how could there still be gay people today? Gay people don't reproduce, so they wouldn't be able to pass the "gay gene" on, right? Yet there are more fags today than ever before in recent history, coincidentally at the same time that the (((media))) is pushing homosexuality onto the masses. I can only conclude that gayness is for the most part a learned trait.

Also, I agree with the examples you gave. I think sexual attraction can only be manipulated when a person is very, very young, while his mind is still plastic, and then it settles into place. That's why gayness and pedophilia can't be removed.

Now imagine a very young child who is constantly bombarded with propaganda that 18 and under foids are just children and you are a monster if you are attracted to them. Like you are the utmost evil of the world if you are attracted to an under-18 foid and you should be raped and killed for the thought crime.

Then, later on in his life, he may see a foid and get an erection, but once he finds out she is under 18, he will be so overcome by feelings of self-hatred, self-disgust, pangs of conscience, moral qualms, and a horrifying feeling of being a pariah that his boner might actually be killed.
The question of whether or not the attraction is truly gone is pointless if that disgust is enough to kill the boner.

So I think it's theoretically possible, but very, very rare. The main reason I think this is because I'm 100% sure that I would lose attraction to a "foid" if I found out "she" was a tranny. In that case, disgust, etc. would overwhelm me and completely kill my sexual desire for the tranny, just like the hypothetical person in the previous paragraph.
tranny question is dumb, it's comparable to realistic sex bots, a completely unnatural thing. you can't say "naturally" attracted when they are artificial in the first place

went to school with a foid who was maybe 13 at most that had large tits already highly doubt many of these men saying they wouldnt are just lying.
When you point out stuff like that, agecucks will switch to the "muh mental development" argument. "Yeah, she might look like an adult already, but her mind is still not fully developed and she can't make good decisions regarding sex and relationships".

But the answers to that are:

1) if she can't make good decisions regarding sex and relationships, why is she allowed to have sex with relationships, as long as it is with people around her age?

2) if you think women ever come to a point where they actually are mature and able to make good decisions regarding sex and relationships, you're not even blackpilled on women. They don't, just look around really. "Nice guys finish last" is a trope for a reason. Women as an overwhelming majority don't get wet for good, stable men, who'd love them, treat them well and commit for life, but rather for scoundrel Chads and dark triad types.

There's no way an actual blackpilled incel would be an agecuck. They are (crypto)feminists defending feminist ideas (high AoCs, anti-age-gap ideas, shaming normal male sexuality, etc). That's why I think agecucks should be banned on sight.

Last edited:
Tbh regarding the tranny issue. If you find a picture of a tranny sexually attractive then it does not make you gay, only if you fetishized seeing the penis then I would say you are homosexual. Out brains are wired up to see breast, butts, small frames hips, and feminine face features attractive. Trannies are unnatural, and very few men can actually pass as a female, so our brains are tricked into reacting and believing these are women until we find the truth. Then our thought pattern changes because there is no chance for reproduction.

I feel disgusted by photos of trannies because I know that these men are actively trying to imitate women. They are trying to lure men into homosexuality. There is also a sense of irritation from being deceived, robbed of a potential sexual partner. A transsexuals game is deceiving and imitation, that is why men get pissed off enough to kill them.

The lower the age I find out a foid is the more attracted I get, as long as she's started puberty.
This 12 or a 35 roastie?

HTB1I4cJJVXXXXb6XpXXq6xXFXXXH.jpg
HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Btw. Just to clear thinks up so there's no misunderstanding. That's not my ideology. I am ok with sexually developed girls. The debate was about clearly underage, clearly developing/under-developed girls with a different physiological phenotype that these guys are obsessed with. Edmund believes that we should fap to it freely just bcz they can "pass" as an adult. Which is clearly bullshit.

1. Most of them do not pass as adults. So their obsession is clearly paraphillic.
2. Even if some could fraud. The knowledge that she is 10 should be enough to trigger some inhibition. If it doesn't then I am sorry but I cannot see that person as psychologically fit.

I am not advocating against 16 yo hot jbs lol

Yes, I know your position. I think it's a little too strict, but not overboard. In my post, I was referring to a hypothetical soy that -- upon further consideration -- I realize probably doesn't exist. Soys don't hold strong convictions because it's their intellectual weakness that allows their opinions to led by the hand of foids in the first place. Their natural instincts are suppressed only by a weak, self-sabotaging denial. So my argument is probably not valid in a practical sense because I'm talking about a fantasy creature.

Yes, I know your position. I think it's a little too strict, but not overboard. In my post, I was referring to a hypothetical soy that -- upon further consideration -- I realize probably doesn't exist. Soys don't hold strong convictions because it's their intellectual weakness that allows their opinions to led by the hand of foids in the first place. Their natural instincts are suppressed only by a weak, self-sabotaging denial. So my argument is probably not valid in a practical sense because I'm talking about a fantasy creature.
Oh. I thought u misunderstood my position lel.
Yeah, I will admit myself that there is room for a lot of grey area in all of this.

that makes me even more horny

Btw. Just to clear thinks up so there's no misunderstanding. That's not my ideology. I am ok with sexually developed girls. The debate was about clearly underage, clearly developing/under-developed girls with a different physiological phenotype that these guys are obsessed with. Edmund believes that we should fap to it freely just bcz they can "pass" as an adult. Which is clearly bullshit.

1. Most of them do not pass as adults. So their obsession is clearly paraphillic.
2. Even if some could fraud. The knowledge that she is 10 should be enough to trigger some inhibition. If it doesn't then I am sorry but I cannot see that person as psychologically fit.

I am not advocating against 16 yo hot jbs lol
CnrRmF3W8AA84QA.jpg

^ Age ^ :banhammer: :banhammer: :panties: