Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IF YOU MISSED TEEN LOVE, ITS OVER. Life ends at 18

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: and also fatcel=volcel.
Fuck an animal, then you’re technically not a virgin anymore. I would imagine the vagina of another mammalian creature would be not too unlike a human one, so you have the barest degree of experience with that. “I get plenty of pussy.” You can boast to normies, just as long as they don’t ask who.

Dogpill is more useful to us than to foids. Just check your laws.
:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:
Iirc missing out on teen love has some severe mental consequences. Over, it is.
Pretty much. Being a Kissless Handholdless Virgin at 18 most likely means you'll be truecel for life. Anything else is cope.

Completely accurate.

Exactly. Anyone who denies this is COPING EXTREMELY HARD AND STILL BLUEPILLED.
I think the deniers are making the mistake of assuming that chads/chadlites who simply are late bloomers were ever incels in the first place. If you turn into chad in your 20’s you had good genes in the first place, disqualifying you from ever being incel.

I think the deniers are making the mistake of assuming that chads/chadlites who simply are late bloomers were ever incels in the first place. If you turn into chad in your 20’s you had good genes in the first place, disqualifying you from ever being incel.
Yeah I will never understand that cope.

We're already dead.
That's why we are free to do what we want

Very black and truthpilled

No unless you're already 6-7/10.

I might reach 6 if I clear up my acne scars. Then I need gonial implants and maybe something else. I need a miracle tbh.

Water is wet as fuck

Water is wet as fuck
To some people here, not really. There are WAY TOO MANY boomercels who cope by thinking youngcels can ascend at 18-24. JUST FUCKING LOL AT GATEKEEPING OLDFAGS :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:. When will these fuckers learn that the moment they turned 18 it was already over?

I’ve seen examples of individuals who have super late puberty or similar and go up significantly in looks SMV. A common example would be some 18 year old fatcel fag who finally goes to the gym and loses weight while at the same time finally hitting puberty.

I’ve seen examples of individuals who have super late puberty or similar and go up significantly in looks SMV. A common example would be some 18 year old fatcel fag who finally goes to the gym and loses weight while at the same time finally hitting puberty.

word

I'm 20 and no girl my age (or even one that's 18) wants a guy who's a kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin.
It gives too many redflags to their normie brains. They want nothing to do with me

To some people here, not really. There are WAY TOO MANY boomercels who cope by thinking youngcels can ascend at 18-24. JUST FUCKING LOL AT GATEKEEPING OLDFAGS :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:. When will these fuckers learn that the moment they turned 18 it was already over?

gatekeeping is stupid as fuck but honestly bro unless your generation is much different than mine (which it probaly is, I'm 24 lol) then ascension in college is possible, I've seen it. After school though you're fucked

gatekeeping is stupid as fuck but honestly bro unless your generation is much different than mine (which it probaly is, I'm 24 lol) then ascension in college is possible, I've seen it. After school though you're fucked
Our generation is different. Hypergamy in the zoomer generation is so much worse than it was before. TikTok, Instagram, Tinder, and other social media have ruined EVERYTHING.

Telling truecels/incels false hope that they can ascend after 18 is bullshit. I will not tolerate it.

Our generation is different. Hypergamy in the zoomer generation is so much worse than it was before. TikTok, Instagram, Tinder, and other social media have ruined EVERYTHING.

Telling truecels/incels false hope that they can ascend after 18 is bullshit. I will not tolerate it.

Fair enough, rot in peace. I'm gonna try to surgerymaxx and when I finish and fail to ascend I'll at least mog cuyen in post count

I
That’s what I’m saying, they want you to put yourself at risk of being assaulted by an actual thug or worse, when Chad doesn’t need to risk anything except getting an STD. It’s fucking dumb.

:kys:
i wanna rope after seeing that

A lot has changed in the short amount of time.

I know it seems like an exaggeration, but Colvin is serious when he says being sub-8 means it's over.

I've seen guys who could easily pass as models struggle to get anything better than a 6/10 (max) at college as a LTR partner.

A lot has changed in the short amount of time.

I know it seems like an exaggeration, but Colvin is serious when he says being sub-8 means it's over.

I've seen guys who could easily pass as models struggle to get anything better than a 6/10 (max) at college as a LTR partner.

who do the 7-9s have as boyfriends?

who do the 7-9s have as boyfriends?
No clue.

There's only 2 (maybe 3, but she's a borderline 7) foids on my STEM course who are definitely in the 7-9 range.

I think one of the foids is looking for a VERY RICH chad/chaddam boyfriend and the other foid is looking for a Rich Model-looking boyfriend.
As nobody at uni is making six figures, they won't date anyone below that, they MAY have a one night stand with a Chad but that's it.

Of course. That's why they either share or just wait for gigachad forever.

i can understand sharing in a harem but boyfriend implies monogamy, at least short term.