Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR If you missed teen love you missed your "peak"

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Your cells get weaker and weaker the more they divide. You can only experience love emotions at their fullest in your teen years. Each year after that the experience will get duller and duller and then one day you will die. Having a relationship at 18 is very different than having one at 25 which is very different than having one at 30. Once your body has stopped growing it begins to decay. 25-30 is where this will start.

Remember that by 30 90% of a women's eggs are GONE. They will look like crap. Add on top of this you are no longer youthful and you yourself have aged and it won't be comparable to teenage love.

And remember THIS IS IF YOU ARE LUCKY. Most of us won't even have a relationship without betabuxxing at 50 or some shit. Its over. Ascend after your teen years? You will never experience the peak your body is able to handle. Meanwhile Chads and Stacy's will have the memory of teen love which may make them live longer from the lack of stress. This life is cruel and a sick joke.

if you haven't had sex in early high school you should honestly rope

yes, it is over.

At least you could go to high-school.

20200525 023017

I got to experience unrequited love with my oneitis. It wasn't worth it ngl.

Its funny how the best portion of your life is also the most brief. Past a certain age we just wait to die with no goal or ambition

Its funny how the best portion of your life is also the most brief. Past a certain age we just wait to die with no goal or ambition
Best portion of my life was as a sperm as mother drunk when I was in the womb.

I peaked in 3rd grade tbh

im glad you didnt miss it

why are you banned?

love implies a relationship, not a few short term interactions
he had a crush on that girl, and that girl had a crush on him.
any part of him fucking up after that deserves no sympathy from me

any part of him fucking up after that deserves no sympathy from me
it's not about your sympathy, it's about what he experienced.

you sound like inceltears

it's not about your sympathy, it's about what he experienced.

you sound like inceltears
how is this not teen love?
is the girl supposed to rape you? jfl dude. why do you love him and defend him soo much?

how is this not teen love?
is the girl supposed to rape you? jfl dude. why do you love him and defend him soo much?
rightfulcel had mental problems, i thought you were the one who emphasized "mentalceldom" so much

rightfulcel had mental problems, i thought you were the one who emphasized "mentalceldom" so much
i dont care that he had sexual experiences or no., i care about his retarded posts, calling everyone a volcel and just being an annoying as hell attention whore.
there are other people here who have had sex in the past who dont bother me at all
literally every post from him is
ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEHEEEEEEEE!

i dont care that he had sexual experiences or no., i care about his retarded posts, calling everyone a volcel and just being an annoying as hell attention whore.
there are other people here who have had sex in the past who dont bother me at all
literally every post from him is
ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEHEEEEEEEE!
you get sensitive to the driver license pill

he could be. he is the most retarded member who has ever posted on this site and he is not even trolling
cope. he is high IQ you just neglect his high IQ posts because of sensitivity

I think this is probably one reason why I play so many JRPG dating sims
they take place in high schools and im just trying to find a semblance of that feeling that i never even had in the first place

all men should experience teenage relationships. the fact that we didn't is pure fact the world is a cruel and unforgiving place.(also a shit place)

I think this is probably one reason why I play so many JRPG dating sims
they take place in high schools and im just trying to find a semblance of that feeling that i never even had in the first place

all men should experience teenage relationships. the fact that we didn't is pure fact the world is a cruel and unforgiving place.(also a shit place)
sad truth. All love beyond teenage years has money, status, wageslavery polluting it, also the women have had Chad boyfriends and will always compare their betabux cuck to them. Always pointing out flaws and comparing them to Chads they experienced