Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you refuse to move to a city and claim to be locationcel, you are a volcel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I am tired of “locationcels” here saying about muh I can’t get a job, can’t find any women my age, and incessant complaining about tall white Zoomer chads mogging them over and over again in their boring town or suburb.

Just move to a fucking city, most men are soy, pudgy, and very mediocre in height there , there are many ethnics there and plenty of job opportunities.

If you aren’t willing to move less than a 100 miles to the nearest city to improve your financial condition and achieve success, I’m sorry to say that you deserve to be poor.

There are millions of people who travel 1000s of miles to move to entire nations that are completely foreign to them with absolutely nothing from the villages just to make a little extra money and you don’t see them complaining. If they can do that, what’s stopping you from moving to a city?

Last edited:
You don't even need to move there, to be honest; if you legitimately can ascend just by travelling to a city, you were never exactly an "in"cel either way, though I doubt the mog is any better there with plenty of other white Chads to go around and even more degenerate foids. :feelsjuice:

I thought it should be easier to ascend in some rural/suburb area than the city
Maybe in highschool but after that most of the young women leave for college and your stuck with only old fucks left. Least thats how my shithole of town plays out like.

If you aren’t willing to move less than a 100 miles to the nearest city to improve your financial condition and achieve success, I’m sorry to say that you deserve to be poor.
I want to go to NYC