Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you see people trashing autism you should respond with misogyny.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, if you see people trashing autism you should respond with misogyny and if they call you sexist or anything like that then say ‘Trashing autism is fine by your logic but trashing women is where you draw the line?’ Make them normal fags look like the hypocrites they are.

Bonus points if it’s the people trashing autism that respond to you.

I've tried that. They then just move the goalposts and say they were attacking you for your "personality, teehee!" and not your autism, and everyone else sides with them. Then they justify their own shit behavior, while still shitting on you for your "muh soggy knees".

I've tried that. They then just move the goalposts and say they were attacking you for your "personality, teehee!" and not your autism, and everyone else sides with them. Then they justify their own shit behavior, while still shitting on you for your "muh soggy knees".
I don’t mean IncelTears just to be clear, just in general.

I’d love to, but if I see anyone thrashing autism I may as well hit them in the back of the head. I’m angry enough, and living with autism doesn’t make it any better. Seeing normiefags thrashing autism and people with it would just be ragefuel to me. I see normies writing about autism and autistic people and how bad we are every day online and it is all just ragefuel. Autistic males are already living on hard mode as it is

Normies virtue signal about mental health and autism, they talk the talk but they can't walk the walk. Whenever they encounter an autist in the workplace they will try to get him fired, I know from bitter experience.

I’d love to, but if I see anyone thrashing autism I may as well hit them in the back of the head. I’m angry enough, and living with autism doesn’t make it any better. Seeing normiefags thrashing autism and people with it would just be ragefuel to me. I see normies writing about autism and autistic people and how bad we are every day online and it is all just ragefuel. Autistic males are already living on hard mode as it is
I mean online wise, I don’t observe shit like this in real life much which is good.

I mean online wise, I don’t observe shit like this in real life much which is good.
Yeah thankfully never seen it either. But the way normies write about autism is so hurtful. Even though I’m a bit weird irl, I’m never telling people that I have aspergers. It’d be status suicide when normies see aspergers as mental retardation

I don’t mean IncelTears just to be clear, just in general.
I meant in general, too. Normies and foids always try to virtue signal on everything, and if you try to call them out on it, they'll just shift everything to make sure you're still the "bad guy". I've always found it to be a losing battle.