Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you start to lead healthy life now, you don't need to worry about your old age

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Instead of drugs, rotting, alcohol, etc. start a healthy life and when you're old you'll be like the mogging guy:
R-C.92d9b85d8e61f783391f6d3d7aad3004

SAME AGE:

Look at this ex-president:
OIP-C.vUL0KyuwtI-BxcQsS4J_6QHaEK

Look at me:
43174.jpg

Last edited:
Well, the guy is my age and he's the ex-Moldova president.

Most of my classmates looks like him.

At the same time, some of the idiotcels here accuse me that I'm a "soy", "a gay", etc., but at least I look like a bald 25 y. o. university gymcel.

Why? Just because I don't smoke, don't drink hard alcohol, do sports, keep my spirit young (mental age and biological age) and participate in incel forums. :)

In short: for all the brocels here, if you start now, when you're elder you'll be in good health and you'll have more chances to ascend.

:lul::lul::lul:

Nigga you really wearing those clothes in the gym? :feelskek::feelskek:

Sandals with socks, oversized shirt and below the knees shorts?

Soyest outfit ever, you better change your style jfl

Haha. Seems brocels are interested in this guy. Here is his bio -- an East European ex-Moldovan president (Moldova is sort of little Italy or little Romania, they speak a Latin/Roman language):

True, I can lead a pretty active life sportswise but I just can't give up cigarettes and weed just yet.

I would be in the 5'11-6'0 range if not for my maternal ancestry.

Bro, you really have no idea what Chinese brocels wear around. We (me and many of the Chinese) just don't care - we wear what we can afford.

Btw, I don't go to real gyms. I use free stuff in sportshops, gardens and at home some tools.

About the style, thank for the advise, really, but this is what the Chinese wear around:
ijZ4-hicsiax0628531.jpg

Believe me, I fit 100% the local fashion.

Or i can just blow my brains out at 35

Don't man! When I was 35 I was like a semi-disabled fat cheese-ball. The females avoided me as hell. Now? Look at me! Okay, I'm still a gymcell, but at least they don't afraid to chat with me and some even make my penpals (still no dates but much better, don't you think?)

To support it: look at me when I was 30+ and now when I'm almost 50:

NOOOOOO

YEAH

What do you think when you watch that 30+ man? What a disgusting fatty! Right? And what about the second photo? Man, is this really a nearly 50 y. o. unclecel?!

I think you're probably autistic (yeah I know everybody throws that label around these days but.....:shock:

Well, I don't think so, because, you see, I am meeting people and students every day; I communicate in 5-6 languages. I do write some poems and stuff online... I even do help police sometimes (when I can). So, I think I am not an autistic person.

At least this is okay with me. I'm sure. I even don't feel shy already. I can talk directly with every female outside and online.

Bro, you really have no idea what Chinese brocels wear around. We (me and many of the Chinese) just don't care - we wear what we can afford.

Btw, I don't go to real gyms. I use free stuff in sportshops, gardens and at home some tools.

About the style, thank for the advise, really, but this is what the Chinese wear around:
ijZ4-hicsiax0628531.jpg

Believe me, I fit 100% the local fashion.
where are you at?

then you will be able to live many more years alone and in mental anguish!!!

See this - also same age:
celeb-chuck.jpg
(Chuck Norris & Michael Gambon)

Btw, Eminem is 3 years elder than me and still looks like a teen. Don't you think?
R-C.01549c88256eb9d4c486ea4100d4e1a7