Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you were a reject/outcast in high school it's over EVEN IF YOU ASCEND

0hope1rope

0hope1rope

Nature didn't select me
★★★★★
You were a reject, and school was rough.
• Low status
• Low likability

Even if an adult thinks they outgrew their problematic behavior in high school and now have a great job and a family, they are usually still hindered by their experience as a teenager. "The thing that's interesting is that if you speak with those who have those impressive résumés who may not have been so likable and may have had some difficulties with their popularity as kids, they still feel insecure, no matter how many achievements they accrue professionally," Prinstein said. "They still feel a sense of inferiority, a concern about being rejected by others, a hyperfocus on potential rejection signals."

This is why true ascension is nearly impossible and is a waste of time. Even if you do manage to become a Chad one day, YOU WILL STILL FEEL INSECURE BECAUSE OF HIGH SCHOOL. Those days are the foundation of your entire life and there are no redos.

Last edited:
Adolescence is the fucking building block of life, and normies refuse to acknowledge this.
Being a bullied friendless shut-in during your teen years has irreparable damage on your fucking brain. being a loser will follow you for the rest of your fucking life
"oh just grow up haha it gets better at 30 40 50 60 you silly inkwell!!!"
it's over. it's truly fucking over

Adolescence is the fucking building block of life, and normies refuse to acknowledge this.
Being a bullied friendless shut-in during your teen years has irreparable damage on your fucking brain. being a loser will follow you for the rest of your fucking life
Bro it’ll get better once you’re a fucking pile of ashes!!11

Newton IQ greycel post

they should get what they fucking deserve

It's over, if teen years was without teen love

I didn't get bullied at school but there were these low-tier normies that I was around (because my only two good friends were in the area) that used to fuck with me occasionally. I was too much of a beta back then but not long before I left dropped out of school I stood up to one of them and he never bothered me again, didn't even say a single word to me in person after that. My brother and I are the same age and he was also around this group of low-tier normies. There was this one foid this group hung around who was really fucking annoying and on day she snatched his phone from his hand. This type of thing had been happening for a while now so he got fed up and punched her hard in the back. She laid on the ground for a good while and some white-knight who had invited some other foids into the group tried to grab him and make him apologise. They didn't end up in a fight though, he just left. Pretty funny experience, stupid whore got what she deserved.

I didn't get bullied at school but there were these low-tier normies that I was around (because my only two good friends were in the area) that used to fuck with me occasionally. I was too much of a beta back then but not long before I left dropped out of school I stood up to one of them and he never bothered me again, didn't even say a single word to me in person after that. My brother and I are the same age and he was also around this group of low-tier normies. There was this one foid this group hung around who was really fucking annoying and on day she snatched his phone from his hand. This type of thing had been happening for a while now so he got fed up and punched her hard in the back. She laid on the ground for a good while and some white-knight who had invited some other foids into the group tried to grab him and make him apologise. They didn't end up in a fight though, he just left. Pretty funny experience, stupid whore got what she deserved.
only way to make people stop fucking with you is through deterrence. i got rid of bullying on the last year of HS by going apeshit on some guy who kept pestering me.

unfortunately with cucked "zero tolerance" rules it gets increasingly impossible for low-status male teens to stand up for themselves, as they get punished. they get punished for daring not to be doormats and not wanting to be bullied into suicide.

True. If you werent a jock in highschool and was a loser that gets beat up by Chad and gets laughed at by stacy and her friends then its over for you. Nothing can make you situation better. Your only ascension is to become a betabuxx AT BEST

I wonder if thats ultimately what caused the Linkin Park guy (Chester Bennington I think his name was?) to suicide?

He had all that fame and money and I think a hot wife and some kids and even all that wasn't enough to quell the pain eating him up from inside.

currently in high school. im a huge reject and realizing im missing out on the most important time of my life sucks ASSSSSSSSSSSSS

currently in high school. im a huge reject and realizing im missing out on the most important time of my life sucks ASSSSSSSSSSSSS
Youngcel, get off this site and do everything in your power to change your situation.
I wonder if thats ultimately what caused the Linkin Park guy (Chester Bennington I think his name was?) to suicide?
I wouldn't be surprised.
RIP Chester, man...

This but in middle school.I was bullied a lot in middle and it still gives me ptsd from time to time.Because of it i wasn't able to make friends even in highschool where there's was no bullying
only way to make people stop fucking with you is through deterrence. i got rid of bullying on the last year of HS by going apeshit on some guy who kept pestering me.

unfortunately with cucked "zero tolerance" rules it gets increasingly impossible for low-status male teens to stand up for themselves, as they get punished. they get punished for daring not to be doormats and not wanting to be bullied into suicide.
Agree with you, but always been too high inhib and weak for that.The only way i could do that is using a weapon of some sort but cucked laws seriously put you at risk when using anything other than your hands

If you had a shitty time in highschool WHEN YOU WERE AT YOUR LOOKS PEAK, your life is beyond fucked

Youngcel, get off this site and do everything in your power to change your situation.
been trying my G but it aint so easy
like turning peanut butter into diamonds

I was a complete outcast..nobody knew who I was even though I'd been at the school for years. I can confirm. Until legit my last year I would always go home to eat lunch alone, I'd always LDAR in the basement on weekends and even on some school days I was too depressed to go on.
If you had a shitty time in highschool WHEN YOU WERE AT YOUR LOOKS PEAK, your life is beyond fucked
I remember being lied to and told it gets better after. Even then I didn't believe it. Thankfully I had a few teachers who weren't lying trash and told me it only gets worse with every year.

"Prinstein clarified that one's status as a teenager, for better or worse, is a strong indicator of how their adult life will unfold"

JFL more blackpill confirmations.

Last edited:
If you didn't experience teen love your life is over.

Honestly, missed out pill and SMV pill are the most brutal pills in existence.

TEEN

SEX

OR

SUI
TEEN

SEX

OR

SUI
TEEN

SEX

OR

SUI

brutal truth. I was a rotting subhuman during hs. same during college. same during work. same now and forever

I heard if someone attacks you and you fight back in self-defense you will be punished along with the guy who attacked you. It's a fucked up system. You shouldn't have to be a part of some retarded social dominance game like you're a monkey to get an education.

I fucking hated high school! FUCK! IT's OVER FOR ME! :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

High school completely worsened my mental illnesses. I still have nightmares about it

I slayed in high school because of my good personality

This is why personality advice is a joke even if taken srsly. You can't just forget years and years of mental and physical abuse and pretend that nothing happened. If I ever ascend, I think it will make me cope a little with it but it sure as hell wouldn't be the same if I never got bullied in the first place.

Nothing can make up for the time lost

All my life is spent craving those missed experiences that I will never have, and will continue to not have in the future. It's over

I was friends with the video game autists in middle school. After puberty/ starting ninth grade, even they began to avoid me. I finished school online because I didn't have the motivation to get out of bed in the morning. I'm 19 now. I pretty much haven't left my room in three years. It was over before it began. Dropping out of society and slowly dying of drug use/loneliness is way better than repeatedly humiliating myself trying to impress people enough to tolerate being around me.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: