If you were Chad would you:

• Stick with one 10/10

• Just fuck everything in your path

Results are only viewable after voting.
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
If you stay with one 10/10 she will cuck you anyways. Might as well get to sleep around if she will in the long run.

Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
Hliogwh IQ thread

A

Anon22

Godless Hermit
-
I would fuck every girl remotely attractive.

Why should I stick with just one woman? She is going to cuck me anyway. Might as well initiate a pre-emptive attack and cheat on her first.

IHateWomen95

IHateWomen95

Recruit
-
I would fuck every girl remotely attractive.

Why should I stick with just one woman? She is going to cuck me anyway. Might as well initiate a pre-emptive attack and cheat on her first.
She won't cuck you, you are Chad afterall you are on top of the world

A

Anon22

Godless Hermit
-
She won't cuck you, you are Chad afterall you are on top of the world
I don't think it works like that. Sure, some uber-Chads *might* remain non-cucked for a time. But I don't believe it lasts long. Women love novelty. The Chad stranger is always more "interesting" and "mysterious" than the Chad boyfriend.

Women have no loyalty. Even if you're a Chad, there are always other Chads around, and women will jump on their dicks at the first chance they get.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

25 y/o "khhv"(3D), daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
Given what I've experienced until now, if I suddenly became Chad I'd likely stick with one 10/10. As I don't have that much sexual frustration anymore since I've started to managing it better, but I have intense loneliness that just seems to only get worse. Even if sex became a bit mundane sticking with one foid, as some Chads will testify to, I'd do it anyway.

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Stick to only a 10/10 stacy and brutally reject every other femoid left and right out of spite.

theultimate341

theultimate341

Ore, maho te ni naru!!
-
stay with my 10/10 and if things go south find another onee

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Overlord
-
I would go for a 10/10, thats how it should be, my looksmatch and me, can't say how it would be if I was always a chad tho, maybe I would think different